Muslims have turned London into a war zone.

HooverOutlaw

47 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Wouldn't it be more accurate to say....terrorists have turned London into a war zone...?

I know several Muslims.  They're pretty good people and they haven't tried to kill me once.  

Rufus>>

These Muslims you know what have they done to stop their brothers and sisters who commit the terrible acts.

I have never heard of any Muslims trying to stop the violent ones in there false religion.  

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Wouldn't it be more accurate to say....terrorists have turned London into a war zone...?

I know several Muslims.  They're pretty good people and they haven't tried to kill me once.  

Rufus>>

...be careful..I'm sure their plotting to do so at this very moment....

Liberals are begging and protesting to bring  these terrorists here. There are people everyday most likely in some sanctuary city or liberal college protesting Donald Trump. They are crying and pleading that America takes in illegal immigrants who have no documentation and we take in terrorists disguised as refugees. 

So not only do liberals want some of the most dangerous people on earth here by the thousands, they want our taxpayers to pay for their unearned handouts 

seems legit 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

These Muslims you know what have they done to stop their brothers and sisters who commit the terrible acts.

I have never heard of any Muslims trying to stop the violent ones in there false religion.  

You do understand that most of those who are killed and slaughtered in Iraq, Syria, etc. are Muslim?  I am not trying to defend terrorists rather just to note that they hate almost anyone who disagrees with them or provides any resistance.  And the innocent who get in their way.  I never thought I would see the day that arenas, Christmas markets, bridges, hospitals, etc. become targets.

As they kill their own they also attempt to kill us.

..Mr. Cartoon strikes again ^^^^....Islam...the most popular religion in the world is bad??..that's what you and your cartoon are trying to say?..you are the best comedian on here hands down...not even close!...Mr. Neo-Con strikes again with his stupidity....

36 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..she's off her rocker...15%-25% of Muslims are radicals??..she has no clue...go find another perspective...please..

Gallup and Pew seem to put the number at 7% to the low to mid teens.

There are many polls in recent years that show support for al-Qaida and ISIS to be very high in some countries.

Look at the poll results on pages 53-54.

http://www.pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60

No matter how you look at it, the reality is that the numbers of Muslims sympathetic to radical/extremist Islam number probably in the low hundreds of millions.

So what will the Brits do Thursday?  The Tories were in danger of losing on issues unrelated to terror, and the British police look incompetent with this terrorist having been on TV waving an ISIS flag.  But can't imagine terror attacks are going to move people towards loony Labour.

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

So what will the Brits do Thursday?  The Tories were in danger of losing on issues unrelated to terror, and the British police look incompetent with this terrorist having been on TV waving an ISIS flag.  But can't imagine terror attacks are going to move people towards loony Labour.

You do understand that security in the UK is far beyond anything in America?  There are a great many things done there that we cannot do in the U. S.  Still, if someone wants to go after a soft target (a bridge, a shopping mall, the exit of an arena, a Christmas market, the major boulevard in Nice after the largest fireworks celebration with hundreds of thousands of people walking on or near it) you can't really stop them.  This is what is so frightening:  despite what Trump says about security, whether there is a wall or not, if someone-typically an American citizen-wants to commit a horrifying act there is little we can do.

Terrorists went after people laying on a beach in Egypt a year or two ago.  Outside of a Ritz Carlton.  They started shooting everyone laying on the beach with semi automatic weapons.  I believe almost 100 were killed and several hundred injured.  Laying on a beach!