College Football Decade Tournament

ngdawg

5 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

2015 bama over 2013 florida state??? 

Who did FSU play that year?   Was a weak ass year IMO.   I’d have favored 2013 Bama over them too.

auburn got sooooooooooo lucky to even be in that game, And they gave that FSU team all they could 

Two freak plays away from being a 3 loss reg season team.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Who did FSU play that year?   Was a weak ass year IMO.   I’d have favored 2013 Bama over them too.

auburn got sooooooooooo lucky to even be in that game, And they gave that FSU team all they could 

What a memorable run for that Auburn team. Sadly, Kelvin Benjamin had other plans.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Remember they went into death valley and smashed #3 clemson? who went on to finish 11-2 with a victory over ohio state in the orange bowl

12 minutes ago, 954gator said:

And what was lucky about the kick 6? that shit happens quite often in football....

36 minutes ago, 954gator said:

My point is that season was magical one for Auburn with some crazy luck to get in the title game.   Fsu was supposed to crush them.   Auburn statistically was better too.  

So let's just say if ohio state didn't drop the ball against michigan state in the big 10 championship, would auburn still have played in the natty? Meaning they woulda jumped ohio state even tho both teams won their conference

6 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

So let's just say if ohio state didn't drop the ball against michigan state in the big 10 championship, would auburn still have played in the natty? Meaning they woulda jumped ohio state even tho both teams won their conference

Auburn sucked out hard.   Everyone and their mothers had Bama in the game.

bama was statistically better in the same way Auburn was statistically better than FSU.  

Auburn was winning like 90% of the game, and Bama I don’t think was ever losing until the very very last kick six. (Game @Auburn)

1 minute ago, 954gator said:

Man Clemson was soft as hell back then.  Didn’t south Carolina whoop dat azz too?

Yes, they lost 31-17 in the last game of the season before beating ohio state in the orange bowl. Clemson also beat georgia that year too. If clemson was soft as hell, then what was georgia and ohio state?!!!!!

33 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Yes, they lost 31-17 in the last game of the season before beating ohio state in the orange bowl. Clemson also beat georgia that year too. If clemson was soft as hell, then what was georgia and ohio state?!!!!!

Very soft?  To be fair my team was soft as hell too!

34 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Braxton Miller went down halfway through that game. That's where my hatred for Clemson started.

2 hours ago, 954gator said:

SEC homerism 

Only thing that justifies that weak take 

Oklahoma took bama to school in the bowl game because 2013 Alabama was overrated

And don't give me that bullshit of "oh they didn't play hard because it wasn't national championship" 

Then they are fucking losers!!!! Fucking pussy Losers! If you take a game off because you aren't being handed a national title shot like an entitled child then you didn't deserve it in the first place!!

2 hours ago, 954gator said:

Btw the worst bama defense this decade with a one legged Tua nearly beat the Great LSU team you won't stop foaming over but do you count that against them?

FSU was the best team that year! End of debate 

LSU defense was average! End of debate 

I'm always right! End of debate 

• Haha 2

On 8/14/2020 at 12:07 PM, ngdawg said:

@DarterBlue@sausmann9@HurricaneNick@Columbiafan@FootballGuy@ChimpGrip@TheMaximumHornetSting@AztecPadre@georgiagator1@Omaha Vol@954gator and anyone else who is interested in voting...

Final Four:

(1) 2019 LSU vs. (2) 2010 Auburn

(2) 2011 Alabama vs. (2) 2015 Alabama

Voting will remain open until Saturday at 9 pm and will extended as necessary. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!

• Thanks 1