SEC flashback

Columbiafan

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Idk if lsu can handle that Miami offense and than deal with one of the best defenses in college football history

2001 was absolutely stacked in miami go look at the roster 

Yeah I saw that roster. But 2019 LSU could just hold off 2001 Miami and not actually dominate.

Lsu defense wasn't that good last year their offense was unstoppable 

But imagine Ray Lewis hitting Joe burrow like you used to be able too in 2001

In that case...instead of giving Joe Burrow a national championship, give him his own bed in the hospital. Customized, of course.

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Of course. Football today has been destroyed compared to what it was 

It's become a little more safer. I don't mind it being that way, but that shouldn't open the door to phantom calls by the referees. Just because, for example, Trevor Lawrence ducks his head doesn't mean Shaun Wade should get ejected for targeting.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

It's become a little more safer. I don't mind it being that way, but that shouldn't open the door to phantom calls by the referees. Just because, for example, Trevor Lawrence ducks his head doesn't mean Shaun Wade should get ejected for targeting.

Its horrible today. Very hard to watch mostly bs as u stated the BS calls by the refs. 

Bring me back to rhe days were people got destroyed on the field and we all cheered 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Its horrible today. Very hard to watch mostly bs as u stated the BS calls by the refs. 

Bring me back to rhe days were people got destroyed on the field and we all cheered 

The NFL has to get rid of Al Riveron. College football isn't perfect, as shown by the Ohio State-Clemson game. And it's not immune to high school either. Hillgrove's QB dove for a touchdown on the last play of regulation against McEachern, and they called him out of bounds.

Just now, ngdawg said:

The NFL has to get rid of Al Riveron. College football isn't perfect, as shown by the Ohio State-Clemson game. And it's not immune to high school either. Hillgrove's QB dove for a touchdown on the last play of regulation against McEachern, and they called him out of bounds.

Nope college football isn't perfect but it's better than the NFL 

nope have no idea what a catch it because people have made it too complicated. It doesn't have to be that way

Honestly, if the ball hits the ground and moves it should be incomplete. If my guy catches it and dives for the endzone and it falls out as he hits the ground while diving, that's a catch. Basically, use common sense over the rulebook. Also, go with the less controversial call in situations where it's a tossup.

Nope college football isn't perfect but it's better than the NFL 

NFL is third on my list, behind college and high school. Not enough variety of teams, so it gets boring after a while. I have college first right now, but high school is quickly gaining ground on that first place spot.

Just now, ngdawg said:

Honestly, if the ball hits the ground and moves it should be incomplete. If my guy catches it and dives for the endzone and it falls out as he hits the ground while diving, that's a catch. Basically, use common sense over the rulebook. Also, go with the less controversial call in situations where it's a tossup.

If u catch the ball its a catch simple as that

Forget the ground BS 

Just now, ngdawg said:

NFL is third on my list, behind college and high school. Not enough variety of teams, so it gets boring after a while. I have college first right now, but high school is quickly gaining ground on that first place spot.

college is 1st by a mile 

Hs comes second as its more pure 

Nfl is third