SEC flashback

Columbiafan

4 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

What is about Texas? Even with college, learn how to play defense! Great game though. My band director is a die-hard LSU fan and when he came into class later on, he almost threw a fit.

In all fairness a lot of those points were accounted for in OT which usually favors the offense because of how close you already are to scoring but still I see what you mean

Maybe I should do a series on here where I post videos (that I can find of course) for each SEC team worst loss in football from past decade

For any SEC fans out there can you nominate some games I should consider for each program

@HSFBfan @954gator 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

In all fairness a lot of those points were accounted for in OT which usually favors the offense because of how close you already are to scoring but still I see what you mean

Maybe I should do a series on here where I post videos (that I can find of course) for each SEC team worst loss in football from past decade

For any SEC fans out there can you nominate some games I should consider for each program

@HSFBfan @954gator 

In the last decade???

Hmm

Tennessee losing to Georgia state in 2019

Id have to keep looking 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

@HSFBfan @954gator 

Whatever you do, don't do the Big Ten. I don't want to see #1 Ohio State lose at home to unranked Illinois (2007) or #2 Ohio State lose at home to unranked Virginia Tech (2013).

3 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Whatever you do, don't do the Big Ten. I don't want to see #1 Ohio State lose at home to unranked Illinois (2007) or #2 Ohio State lose at home to unranked Virginia Tech (2013).

The big ten will never live down app state beating Michigan

But shhhhh don't tell anyone back in 2007 ULM beat Alabama 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

The big ten will never live down app state beating Michigan

But shhhhh don't tell anyone back in 2007 ULM beat Alabama 

I know about the 2007 Bama loss, but they sucked back then. They were barely an average team in 2007, and not the power they are today.

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

its hard to come up with bad losses. This isn't the big 10 

The sec wins a lot 

If we're talking painful losses, LSU and Texas A&M in several overtimes would be there and so would Ole Miss-Arkansas, when Brandon Allen and Hunter Henry led Arkansas to a comeback victory (with some luck) in overtime.

Just now, ngdawg said:

If we're talking painful losses, LSU and Texas A&M in several overtimes would be there and so would Ole Miss-Arkansas, when Brandon Allen and Hunter Henry led Arkansas to a comeback victory (with some luck) in overtime.

I remember that game. Wasn't it like 6 OT???

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Wasn't florida national champs in 2007??

Nope, it was LSU over Ohio State. Fun fact: in either 2005 or 2006 (I forget which), Both Florida and Ohio State played in the finals of March Madness and college football. Ohio State lost both.

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Lmaooooo and yet he finds a way to stay in college football and brought a natty to LsU first one since saban

He can thank Burrow for that. Without Burrow, LSU doesn't win a national championship. I won't tread much deeper on 2019 LSU, otherwise @Sweetlarry will dispatch me to the moon and back.