OT: Another Attack in London

thc6795

10 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I was in Nuremberg this past Christmas at the Christmas Market. Around 8 a group of what looked like people of Arab decent marched through the market chanting something in what I assumed was Arabic. Very young group of people. Some of the locals were talking about how rude it was. Some were even suggesting they were training to become protesters or something even worse. It was the day of the Berlin attack on the Christmas Market. After the attack the police were everywhere and we didn't see any other problems at the 5 next markets we visited. 

Nuremberg Christmas Market is incredible.  My wife and I actually went to Munich several years ago in mid December partly for Christmas Market (the one in the Marien Platz-not as big as Nuremberg but we love Munich and Bayern were playing)  The discussion of a million immigrants coming into a country in a short period of time and how this can influence residents and events is one for another time.  

Today's Manchester benefit concert is being broadcast live in HD on television if anyone is interested.  It is called "One Love Manchester" and being broadcast from Olde Trafford (Manchester United's stadium).  It is on Freeform (the old ABC family channel).  This is channel 699 on Verizon HD.  The broadcast starts at 2:00PM EST .At 11:35PM EST ABC is broadcasting highlights from the concert for an hour on your local ABC station.

One major country in Europe has remained remarkably free of Islamist terror attacks - despite the fact that it contains one of the most visible monuments of Christianity in the world .... Italy.  The Italians do several things not done in other countries and are not very PC about it at all.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Bormio said:

One major country in Europe has remained remarkably free of Islamist terror attacks - despite the fact that it contains one of the most visible monuments of Christianity in the world .... Italy.  The Italians do several things not done in other countries and are not very PC about it at all.

The Poles have also said "Not in my fucking country, you people are out of your minds"

ivAFSOCkYNhp14AwL0zsy_cW8n96kekLTBxbBguB

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

His silence is deafening for a reason. Because he's one of them. He refuses to publicly denounce any of their actions, proving that he wants to protect the terrorists (because of their like religion) rather than the rest of his city's inhabitants. It's a Cult Left thing. De Blasio does the same in these type situations as did Obama, routinely. 

PS...London mayor just issued a statement, "There's no reason to be alarmed." LOL There's currently over 23,000 Muslim extremists on his city's Watch List, but there's no reason to be alarmed. DJTs popular vote just took a few upticks. Thanks London. Please keep doing what you're doing! 

...wow...talk conspiracy theories..so because he's "one of them" and wants to protect his brother terrorists   he have must supported what they did...right?...maybe he was in on the act?!...way too much Fox news...

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

This is bad form c'mon. It's today's reality!? Why? 

why??...I can't answer that...but it is today's realty...no denying that...the landscape has changed. I grew up in N.Y....when I was young and went into the city you never saw cops on corners with automatic weapons across their shoulders...exactly what I see all over N.Y.C now...I hate it...it sucks living like that IMO..new airport procedures..getting into sporting events exc.. it all sucks but unfortunately it is necessary...

you can't deny the world has took a turn for the worse..computers are probably one biggest factors IMO for the up rise in terror...teaching how to make bombs..recruiting people from their homes exc...

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

why??...I can't answer that...but it is today's realty...no denying that...the landscape has changed. I grew up in N.Y....when I was young and went into the city you never saw cops on corners with automatic weapons across their shoulders...exactly what I see all over N.Y.C now...I hate it...it sucks living like that IMO..new airport procedures..getting into sporting events exc.. it all sucks but unfortunately it is necessary...

you can't deny the world has took a turn for the worse..computers are probably one biggest factors IMO for the up rise in terror...teaching how to make bombs..recruiting people from their homes exc...

Not the world I want to live in .... 

how about we start detaining people before they carry out acts of terrorism ? 

Fbi and James comey were watching fort hood shooter, pulse night club shooter, san Bernadino nutjobs, father of NYC bomber told FBI his son was being radicalized prior to bombing, the list goes on .... why weren't they detained?

most of these scumbags in Europe were watched before committing acts of Terrorism too. Merkel, khan, Trudeau, Obama, macron.... even our current pope. All enemies to civilized global humanity. 

why did our previous administration say nope sorry ... hands off these guys? I think I know why .... im sure a smart guy like you knows too. 

Computers but not an unforgiving 7th century wahhabi sect of Islam is the biggest reason for terrorism? ok man..... keep telling yourself that. 

2 hours ago, concha said:

The Poles have also said "Not in my fucking country, you people are out of your minds"

ivAFSOCkYNhp14AwL0zsy_cW8n96kekLTBxbBguB

Poland has a population of 38 million and just 20,000 Muslims.....that would be 0.1%. The chances of homegrown Islamic extremists are obviously fairly low...if Poland took in just 3,000 refugees they would have 23,000 Muslims. I'm really not certain why radical nuts would want to blow something up in Poland anyways. Maybe you can help us with that one, concha,

Draw your own conclusions...The United States has 3.3 million Muslims, the UK 3 million.

3 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Not the world I want to live in .... 

how about we start detaining people before they carry out acts of terrorism ? 

Fbi and James comey were watching fort hood shooter, pulse night club shooter, san Bernadino nutjobs, father of NYC bomber told FBI his son was being radicalized prior to bombing, the list goes on .... why weren't they detained?

most of these scumbags in Europe were watched before committing acts of Terrorism too. Merkel, khan, Trudeau, Obama, macron.... even our current pope. All enemies to civilized global humanity. 

why did our previous administration say nope sorry ... hands off these guys? I think I know why .... im sure a smart guy like you knows too. 

Computers but not an unforgiving 7th century wahhabi sect of Islam is the biggest reason for terrorism? ok man..... keep telling yourself that. 

me either...but it's reality...blaming Obama for terrorism??..he let things happen because he had some hidden agenda to ruin this country?..our gov't agencies do all they can to try and protect us and do more good than bad and have done many things behind the scenes to prevent stuff from happening that we'll never know about...do they bat 1000%?...no too hard a job...and only get one chance...

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

me either...but it's reality...blaming Obama for terrorism??..he let things happen because he had some hidden agenda to ruin this country?..our gov't agencies do all they can to try and protect us and do more good than bad and have done many things behind the scenes to prevent stuff from happening that we'll never know about...do tye bat 1000%...no too hard a job...and only get one chance...

Yeah things like trying to get a travel ban pushed through dope!

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

me either...but it's reality...blaming Obama for terrorism??..he let things happen because he had some hidden agenda to ruin this country?..our gov't agencies do all they can to try and protect us and do more good than bad and have done many things behind the scenes to prevent stuff from happening that we'll never know about...do tye bat 1000%...no too hard a job...and only get one chance...

It is not too hard a job.  A defeatist's mentality.  When it comes to fighting terror, the Left's only answer is "NO".  No, can't do this.  No, won't do this.  No, that won't work.  Lead, or get out of the way.

44 minutes ago, Bormio said:

It is not too hard a job.  A defeatist's mentality.  When it comes to fighting terror, the Left's only answer is "NO".  No, can't do this.  No, won't do this.  No, that won't work.  Lead, or get out of the way.

REALITY is you're not going to bat 1,000%....it is too hard and IMPOSSIBLE to be right 100% of the time..when someone wants to take their own life you can't anticipate that or stop it .... and that's not having a defeatist mentality..it's the hard truth....Is Donny go to bat 1,000% now going forward because he talks the talk and says "radical Islamic terrorism"?..and says he's going to wipe them out..is that your reality?

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

It's been like this since 9-11 in Europe, at least to the places I've been. I agree, more so now than then, but Security was enhanced after the attack on NYC. Funny thing is I feel safer with the police wearing automatic weapons in the airports than not. I know they are there to throw down on the evil doers. It is what it is now, and those that wake a day late will be the ones that suffer.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We could implement that, had Mr. President not created this issue of a religious test with all of his vast array of foreign policy knowledge and talking points for the last few years.

I wish he would have not boxed himself in on that actually. The fact remains that he did. 

I seriously don't have a problem with changing or strengthening the vetting/entry process for high risk areas. What I do have a problem with, is the stupid hard nosed rhetoric that can't be dismissed now.

Out of likes. On point.

• Like 2