Bring the NCAA games back...

Just for this year...

NCAA 14 is one of if not the 2nd best football game ever made... It was fun and wild being able to control the conference alignments,Create your own players,coach,etc,etc...  

I still got my copy for PS3 the games like 300$ right now because people are buying it up like crazy now... glad I held on to mine... I just can't play online right now... 

• Like 2

I fixed the conferences to my liking as well

SEC East: 

Georgia

Florida 

South Carolina 

Clemson 

Tennessee 

Louisville 

Kentucky 

Florida State

I got rid of Vandy... Put em in the ACC and replaced em with Louisville...

I put Missouri back  in the Big 12...

SEC west:

Alabama 

MSU 

Ole Miss 

LSU 

Texas A&M 

Auburn 

Arkansas 

TCU 

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Just for this year...

NCAA 14 is one of if not the 2nd best football game ever made... It was fun and wild being able to control the conference alignments,Create your own players,coach,etc,etc...  

I still got my copy for PS3 the games like 300$ right now because people are buying it up like crazy now... glad I held on to mine... I just can't play online right now... 

I’d take you to town with  Middle Tennessee State 

• Like 1

The CPU in the game was smart AF too... Led to some wild scores and results/rankings.... Right now my rankings:

#1 Ohio State

#2 Miami 

#3 Auburn 

#4 Oklahoma 

#5 Georgia 

#6 USC 

#7 Alabama (Lost 35-31 to Auburn at home) 

#8 Florida State (lost to Georgia 42-31) 

#9 Florida (Lost to Georgia 28-0) 

#10 Arizona State 

Some of the scores from my season coaching Ohio State:

Won the National Championship against Miami 27-0 went undefeated I missed an XP... 

Alabama finished the season with 2 losses:

Auburn 35-31 

On the road to Georgia 14-13... They fumbled the snap back for the XP to tie it up with 4 seconds left.... And Georgia recovered... 

Won their Bowl game against Arizona State 31-0... 

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

It's only 360 and PS3 idk if the XBO is backwards compatible... If it is then you can get it for 360 and play it on the one... 

The new Xbox and ps5 will both be next gen and compatible with all previous games from the past gen consoles.

Just now, ngdawg said:

It isn't. that's what sucks even more. I'd rather play that than Madden 20 right now.

Madden has been pitiful since like 2010 same game with roster updates. I would be embarrassed if I was a game creator and put out a product like that but all they care about is money.

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Just for this year...

Played mine to much over the years it doesn't work anymore been trying to find one still got a PS3 collecting dust.

Just now, Ga96 said:

Madden has been pitiful since like 2010 same game with roster updates. I would be embarrassed if I was a game creator and put out a product like that but all they care about is money.

I miss the NFL 2K series... 

I still got NFL 2K5 for my PS2... 

The 2K series was cheaper but offered more than Madden did... 

The ability to create your own team from the ground up,Player,Stadium and all... 

Then Madden and EA got the NFL to sign that exclusivity contract... So Sega which owns 2K got docked out of the football business..... 

The NFL 2K series was constantly improving too and Madden knew that...  That's why they screwed them... 

• Like 1