High School Football Trivia!

ngdawg

5 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I actually went to Wikipedia because it was easier to search for every national championship in history. There, it has Katy, BG, and Colquitt County listed for 2015.

See this isn’t your fault , I blame the Ga Public school system, that is unacceptable for a high student to be referencing Wikipedia as a News recourse,

a lil fun fact about  that wiki page, the mod on that wiki page is a packers fan , so every time I go on wiki and delete colquitt and Katy off the list, that dude within minutes logs on and changes it

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

See this isn’t your fault , I blame the Ga Public school system, that is unacceptable for a high student to be referencing Wikipedia as a News recourse,

a lil fun fact about  that wiki page, the mod on that wiki page is a packers fan , so every time I go on wiki and delete colquitt and Katy off the list, that dude within minutes logs on and changes it

https://www.albanyherald.com/sports/colquitt-county-packers-win-high-school-football-america-national-title/article_b337b46f-bb19-5368-9a9e-4c816b6de808.html

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Colquitt and Katy deserved to be national champions in 2015. And was that the Bishop Gorman team with Tate Martell?

13 hours ago, 954gator said:

Hahaha no way.  I had a thought IMg wiuld be one bc they’ve killed it there.  The only other player on OSU that I even knew where they played at was Wade!  (Bc Florida wanted him too)

Ohio State also had Marcus Crowley

That dude killed us his senior year, that and us turning ball over 4 times

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Ohio State always had Marcus Crowley

That dude killed us his senior year, that and us turning ball over 4 times

Heard of him, isn't he a running back? I wish we had Master Teague healthy, he was on fire behind JK Dobbins.