Georgia High School Association Delays Football Season Until September 4th

ngdawg

3 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Lowndes could play Rabun County to replace the Hoover game. Rabun is led by Gunner Stockton, who threw for over 3,000 yards last year and is one of the best QBs in Georgia this year. Wouldn't be surprised if they made that work.

Hell yeah, they could meet up at Buford or North Metro, hell..... NG would work!

bgw

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hell yeah, they could meet up at Buford or North Metro, hell..... NG would work!

bgw

Nah, we've got McEachern in week one. We wouldn't want to cancel with them just to get crushed by Lowndes. Rabun County vs. Lowndes would actually be very fun, especially because of the quarterback matchup.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

So the school can say no if virtual, but schools are closed to in class instruction.

You got me 96, can’t figure that one out.

bgw

Yes that's what Hines said on the Beckham show. Im guessing he is talking about schools that have decided to offer choice. He said the Ghsa has rules in place but schools are allowed to be stricter. He said the 2 weeks move is to give those schools that had halted workouts extra time. I only know of one area the stopped practice completely. Ill post the link when its posted.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I forgot you weren't even alive to understand that movie reference.

I'm trying to come around to this new age of political correctness.

Try using the “n” word, then move to a homophobic phrase, then any derogatory term to minimize a ethnic group, go all out you fucking idiot. 

How’s that for “political correctness”, jackoff?

bgw

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, color me  excited to see NG get crushed!

Hahaha. 

bgw

By McEachern? Oh boy. We beat them with Del Rio twice, once in the 2017 semifinals and another time in the 2019 quarterfinals. Neither game was close. North Gwinnett vs. Buford would be a dandy. From how I see it, North Gwinnett would win that one 31-21.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

By McEachern? Oh boy. We beat them with Del Rio twice, once in the 2017 semifinals and another time in the 2019 quarterfinals. Neither game was close. North Gwinnett vs. Buford would be a dandy. From how I see it, North Gwinnett would win that one 31-21.

No, leave reality and venture over to ls la land, I was responding to the Lowndes skull denting NG....

Haha. 

bgw

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

No, leave reality and venture over to ls la land, I was responding to the Lowndes skull denting NG....

Haha. 

bgw

Lowndes is Clemson...

...and North Gwinnett is Ohio State.

You know how this ends every single time. 

• Haha 1