Texas defensive stats from 2019

HooverOutlaw

Total defense 97th

Passing defense 127th

Last year Alabama was 20th in total defense and fans wanted Saban to fire the entire defensive staff. 

With the talent base in state that Texas has this is likely the worse job of coaching defense ever.  

I remember Texas fans talking about how Herman was so much better than Coach O at LSU.  LOL

• Like 1

19 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Total defense 97th

Passing defense 127th

Last year Alabama was 20th in total defense and fans wanted Saban to fire the entire defensive staff. 

With the talent base in state that Texas has this is likely the worse job of coaching defense ever.  

I remember Texas fans talking about how Herman was so much better than Coach O at LSU.  LOL

The DC did get fired.

On 7/19/2020 at 2:28 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

Total defense 97th

Passing defense 127th

Combination of poor coaching and recruiting.

How many Texans have committed to Alabama already?

• Haha 1

On 7/19/2020 at 3:28 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

Total defense 97th

Passing defense 127th

I think it lines up perfectly with the high schools. Texas as a whole doesn't play defense anymore.

• Like 1