Alabama almost caught Tennessee in recruiting rankings

HooverOutlaw

Tennessee fans were crowing and running off at the mouth 2 months ago about Alabama being 56th and how Tennessee was gonna have the best class in history. 

Now Alabama is 6th at at 257.60 points Tennessee is 3rd at 259.20. After this weekend Alabama should get a verbal and be 2nd to Ohio State.

Tennessee will be lucky to finish in the top 4th in the SEC. I also look for Tennessee to have some kids drop them for another school.

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Tennessee fans were crowing and running off at the mouth 2 months ago about Alabama being 56th and how Tennessee was gonna have the best class in history. 

Now Alabama is 6th at at 257.60 points Tennessee is 3rd at 259.20. After this weekend Alabama should get a verbal and be 2nd to Ohio State.

Tennessee will be lucky to finish in the top 4th in the SEC. I also look for Tennessee to have some kids drop them for another school.

The issue for Tennessee is they needed a lot more kids to make their number than the gumps or many others. 

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

4 star CB Jordan Hancock (North Gwinnett) decommitted from Clemson and has his eye on Ohio State. He also has Alabama on his mind. I'm curious to see which one he picks. Hope he picks OSU; I'd love to see an NG Bulldog become a Buckeye.

33 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

4 star CB Jordan Hancock (North Gwinnett) decommitted from Clemson and has his eye on Ohio State. He also has Alabama on his mind. I'm curious to see which one he picks. Hope he picks OSU; I'd love to see an NG Bulldog become a Buckeye.

Ohio State's class is #1right now.

56 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Too dumb my ass. I told you guys a month ago that a lot of those players would flip and that we would drop. 

Don’t recall seeing it, but I believe You. If you took the time to comprehend (or even read it all) you’d have seen I said “MANY” and not all. 

It may be a blessing in disguise if you trade in some of those 3* kids for better ones. 

41 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Don’t recall seeing it, but I believe You. If you took the time to comprehend (or even read it all) you’d have seen I said “MANY” and not all. 

It may be a blessing in disguise if you trade in some of those 3* kids for better ones. 

Tenn kicked some woman beater off the team today. That will be another opening  for 2 or 3 star.

13 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

In fact, I did say it. The comprehension I got from your statement is that you painted a broad brush across the board about what you think of Tennessee fans. It’s not that difficult to read what you wrote. 

5 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

What will probably happen the woman will take back what she reported but that players career is ruined.

Didn't that happen to both Brian Banks and Shawn Oakman? Oakman was an absolute beast at Baylor, and now I think he's irrelevant. 

12 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

In fact, I did say it. The comprehension I got from your statement is that you painted a broad brush across the board about what you think of Tennessee fans. It’s not that difficult to read what you wrote. 

That’s your defending your’n more so than my including you. Being married to an alumna and knowing far too many, I know damn well what I am talking about. 

As you were. 

10 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Come again? 

If my broad brush included you, that’s on you. 

The fact is many tennessee fans overrated their class this year and mistook their ranking for a ton of quality. They didn’t realize that the reason they were rated so high was because of the quantity. 

make sense?

12 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

If my broad brush included you, that’s on you. 

The fact is many tennessee fans overrated their class this year and mistook their ranking for a ton of quality. They didn’t realize that the reason they were rated so high was because of the quantity. 

make sense?

A lot did, but I didn’t get sucked in to that mindset. 
I just didn’t understand the grammar of that one garbled sentence you wrote. Lol