OT: MSNBC top cable news network

noonereal

So what?

I never understood how so many on the right thought it a "feather" in their cap when Fox was #1.

Does the left now have some moral high ground? 

---------------------

My opinion, ratings rise when people feel oppressed. People what there feelings verified. 

Seems to me, being #1 in cable news makes you on the outside looking in. 

------------------------

thoughts? 

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

So what?

I never understood how so many on the right thought it a "feather" in their cap when Fox was #1.

I believe MSNBC was #1 in a specific time slot for one day recently 

they are not the top rated show

did some research that last times a Lib made this claim a couple of weeks ago and it was not accurate then

why is it so important for Libs to falsely claim MSNBC #1 (or, maybe rather, Fox NOT #1)?

my suspicion is just a huge amount of angst against anyone not on the Libs Control the Media (or Media have to be Libs) bandwagon

43 minutes ago, Pops said:

did some research that last times a Lib made this claim a couple of weeks ago and it was not accurate then

why is it so important for Libs to falsely claim MSNBC #1 (or, maybe rather, Fox NOT #1)?

my suspicion is just a huge amount of angst against anyone not on the Libs Control the Media (or Media have to be Libs) bandwagon

You mean Nor not doing his homework once again? Say it ain't so.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

You mean Nor not doing his homework once again? Say it ain't so.

Color me shocked.

Add to that, he proclaims that ECHS's calpreps posts are laced with lies (in nearly every response) yet he stopped reading those posts (he admits this) a long time ago.

Back to the topic though. Imagine the ratings Fox would have if everyone that DBP66, Nor, and others accuse of following actually tuned into the network for their daily news.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Pops said:

May 2017 Ratings: For First Time Since 2000, MSNBC Beats Fox News & CNN on Weeknights

This is something I don't understand because the network is only watchable in the mornings. 

21 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Color me shocked.

Add to that, he proclaims that ECHS's calpreps posts are laced with lies (in nearly every response) yet he stopped reading those posts (he admits this) a long time ago.

Back to the topic though. Imagine the ratings Fox would have if everyone that DBP66, Nor, and others accuse of following actually tuned into the network for their daily news.

Oh, toaster, I see we at war. 

And I was being nice to you because I feel about about your job for you. 

5 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I don't need your concerns.

I see you don't like being called out on your bs though.

not at all

but

a drive by is a drive by

Do that to me and I unload... you know that

Hopefully we can stop this now. It's up to you. 

peace brother