Classic ESPN games thread....

RedZone

I'll be adding more of ESPN's greatest hits.....been a lot of duds on ESPN, but been some classics too.

2013 John Curtis vs St. Augustine (aka, St Aug)

St  Aug was absolutely loaded with talent that year...... includes Fournette (LSU), Paul (Oklahoma), Roberts (Texas), Morgan (Nebraska), Garnett (Oklahoma), Chair's (Miss St), Fournette #2 (LSU) and etc.

St Aug should have won state that year, but couldn't get it done. Rummel upset St Aug 31-28 in the D1 Semifinals. St Aug had defeated Rummel in the regular season 35-21

Curtis won the D2 State Championship and beat Bergen Catholic, NJ and lost to STA, FL that year.

John Curtis vs St Aug

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

I love driving people crazy. Makes my life worth it. 

Makes people who are capable of deep thought to think. 

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol @HSFBfan Redzone seems to have woken up on the wrong side of his tampon this morning 

I think it's the fact he only made this thread to brag about Louisiana because he is too insecure to let Louisiana speak for itself and he gonna bitch about anyone posting anything else 

• Like 1

Just now, Columbiafan said:

I think it's the fact he only made this thread to brag about Louisiana because he is too insecure to let Louisiana speak for itself and he gonna bitch about anyone posting anything else 

Louisiana high school football sucks 

10-3.

Nobody but him gives a shit. But he brings it up constantly 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

I'll be adding more of ESPN's greatest hits.....been a lot of duds on ESPN, but been some classics too.

2013 John Curtis vs St. Augustine (aka, St Aug)

St  Aug was absolutely loaded with talent that year...... includes Fournette (LSU), Paul (Oklahoma), Roberts (Texas), Morgan (Nebraska), Garnett (Oklahoma), Chair's (Miss St), Fournette #2 (LSU) and etc.

St Aug should have won state that year, but couldn't get it done. Rummel upset St Aug 31-28 in the D1 Semifinals. St Aug had defeated Rummel in the regular season 35-21

Curtis won the D2 State Championship and beat Bergen Catholic, NJ and lost to STA, FL that year.

John Curtis vs St Aug

Looking back this game produced 5 NFL players.

3-St Aug

2-John Curtis

Headliners

RB Leonard Fournette (St Aug)-Jaguars

LB Kenny Young (Curtis)-Rams

5d14d8322f561.image.jpg

gettyimages-1179082724-1024x1024.jpg

9 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Haters gonna hate.  Keep it up though, it's going to be a year to forget and classic high school football kicks ass.  I don't know why it just does.  👍

Glad you tell him that but he won't listen, I've given him ample opportunity to put his money where his mouth is and even give him a chance to get rid of me but he rather troll like a village idiot instead of actually doing something about it 

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Glad you tell him that but he won't listen, I've given him ample opportunity to put his money where his mouth is and even give him a chance to get rid of me but he rather troll like a village idiot instead of actually doing something about it 

You both should stick around.  Makes the site better IMO.  

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

You both should stick around.  Makes the site better IMO.  

Well we definitely need him as a village idiot but if we want traffic we should just stick him with the other nutjobs on the off topic section

That place gets plenty of views even if half the people on the site won't post there lol