NJSIAA Return to Play Plan

eaglesinsider

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

OLGC at SJR was the best OOS game still alive. No longer. The BNU regular season games between the Fab4 will still be epic. My preseason Top 4: SPP, BC, SJR, DBP

If we're going by record, I say SPP is first. If we're going by best teams, I've got SJR, DBP, SPP, and BC. This seems odd, but note that I believe there is a small deviation between SJR and BC, meaning all the teams are very close together.

38 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

OLGC at SJR was the best OOS game still alive. No longer. The BNU regular season games between the Fab4 will still be epic. My preseason Top 4: SPP, BC, SJR, DBP

its better when SJR is low on the radar....but honestly ..they are loaded,,,best RB in state...best OL in state....probably the best O line in the state.....need to add some bodies to Def line....LBs and Secondary loaded....best LB in state in Monte....SJR will score a lot of points this year....just praying we can get after it and win at Giants stadium 

2 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

its better when SJR is low on the radar....but honestly ..they are loaded,,,best RB in state...best OL in state....probably the best O line in the state.....need to add some bodies to Def line....LBs and Secondary loaded....best LB in state in Monte....SJR will score a lot of points this year....just praying we can get after it and win at Giants stadium 

Such a good oline you mentioned it twice! Don't sleep on DBP's oline..veteran laden plus the 6 6 290 lb transfer

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

New QB is why I have them at #3. BCs Angeli is clearly better at 2. IMO QB is the most important position in the BNU. 

Dorian can make the multiple reads that Alaimo could not...besides....with Audric and the other backs running...lots of play action ..also forgot to mention the insane depth we have at WR.  never said he was the best QB...but SJR is the best team....lets get after it 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, legendsofthefall said:

If colleges are going conference only to better control and limit the spread then you better believe HS's are sure as shit going to follow the same protocol. 

It's definitely better than nothing but I think every state can officially kiss the big OOS games goodbye for 2020. 

Damn 2020 for GSB

A0C5EE5D-84C8-4B74-9C3E-34A426FBCDC6.gif

• Haha 2

That 6-game season doesn't seem to be all that unique to NJ. I know they can't start until after the Jersey Shore closes down for the year, and then the Big 4 play each other twice, with the results seeding them for a 4-team state tournament against one another. 

It's tough to beat a team 3 times in a year.

• Haha 1