In case anyone is missing it, guess what? Colquitt would have beat Chandler last year had they played.

noonereal

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Ok, Ok.... I went back and reread some of the posts that caused me to do this thread and no one came right out and said Colquitt would have won. 

Your initial post claims "all the GA folks" said Colquitt would have beaten Chandler. But when you went back and read the posts, you've changed your observation to actually not one person. You weren't influenced by "want" when you started this thread, were you?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Your initial post claims "all the GA folks" said Colquitt would have beaten Chandler. But when you went back and read the posts, you've changed your observation to actually not one person. You weren't influenced by "want" when you started this thread, were you?

by want? 

not sure that applies

I think it is more of case of making assumptions on their past behaviors. (grossly overstating their teams values) 

But in any case, I made a mistake. 

Have at me. 

20 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Ok, Ok.... I went back and reread some of the posts that caused me to do this thread and no one came right out and said Colquitt would have won. 

Several did tip toe right to the line of saying so but I was wrong to say that they actually said it. 

My apologies for reading what you were dying to say, almost said, sort of implied, instead of what you did say. 

Lol you said ALL of the GA guys, Rufus made the comment stating Colquitt wouldve given them a game end of year, maybe beaten them... in his typical half serious/half sarastic fashion...

Then that equates to NOR making a thread 100% lying like always saying ALL the GA guys were chattering about Colquitt beating Chandler.

This is Donald Trump Personality Disorder. Lying & obsessed.

49 minutes ago, noonereal said:

You didn't????????

Rufus did not as much as say so too? 

Have I lost my ability to read? 

I believe I posted that Colquitt would have given Chandler a GOOD game.  We might have won.  We might have not.  I also said I thought it proably would have gone down to the wire.  You can check me.

Rufus>>

3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Colquitts best quarter, as was said countless times the past 3 years, is the 4th... its what they play for... to win the 4th. (Colquitt didnt have any unforced Valdosta turnovers go their way either, thus them not being handed 29 points like some other blue & white team) (ypp = yards per play)

Chandler - 520 yards, 7.54 ypp

Colquitt - 519 yards, 7.75 ypp

Plus, by way of mea culpa indiginus ... Its been shown no GA win has been inflated. All undervaled by an average of 7.05 points. So while scooby scoobs, you can too.

Oh right, i forgot

you have proven that Grayson was better than IMG last year

Brilliant work, Sherlock 

that's a neat story about the 4th quarter -- maybe other teams should copy that

i wonder how many more yards Chandler could have gotten if they weren't partying on the sidelines after getting up 44-16 in thru 3

27 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I believe I posted that Colquitt would have given Chandler a GOOD game.  We might have won.  We might have not.  I also said I thought it proably would have gone down to the wire.  You can check me.

Rufus>>

I did, read my other posts.

My apologies, nothing worse than misrepresenting what someone has said. My apologies again. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

TX sucked last year and it did not affect their rankings....

someone has to step up and point it out :)

It's almost like your liberal buddies cajun and georgie. They are totally obsessed with Trump. And you have your own obsessions with Texas and Georgia. 

Just now, aZjimbo said:

It's almost like your liberal buddies cajun and georgie. They are totally obsessed with Trump. And you have your own obsessions with Texas and Georgia. 

TX was a one year assault by me because it was an off year for them

If they return to form I'll stop. 

My "compulsions" are generally strategic not emotional. ;)

14 minutes ago, noonereal said:

TX was a one year assault by me because it was an off year for them

If they return to form I'll stop. 

My "compulsions" are generally strategic not emotional. ;)

Not sure about that. When you are put in the company of those 2 clowns I mentioned it might be time to reassess things?

41 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

NOR might be trolling, but I agree with the premise, Ga has done nothing but lose to top 5 OOS teams...by a lot! Now I'll sit back and listen to the Hoover/Plant argument for the next two pages.

When the state of GA stays within a td, not even win, with a legitimate end of year top 5 OOS team, then we will talk. 55-0; 27-7

You might not wanna do this.....

2 hours ago, Pops said:

Oh right, i forgot

you have proven that Grayson was better than IMG last year

Brilliant work, Sherlock 

that's a neat story about the 4th quarter -- maybe other teams should copy that

i wonder how many more yards Chandler could have gotten if they weren't partying on the sidelines after getting up 44-16 in thru 3

Didnt I explain this already? It doesnt mean you add exactly 7.05 points to each team. It means ON AVERAGE, every team in Georgia should be approximately 7.05 points higher... Grayson could need to be just 3 points higher while another team from GA should be 11 points higher...notice that 11 + 3 = 14... divided by 2(bc theres 2 teams)= 7 ... 7 ... thats an AVERAGE.

Although Grayson absolutely couldve been playing better than IMG at years end. There are plenty of "Blue/Red letter" OOS games... mostly Blue in GA.

noonereal

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • noonereal
  • Members
  • 4,308 posts

"So, without particulars I'd be a fool to offer an opinion with so little info."

I demand to know who the "impostor" is that started this thread because the REAL "noonereal" does his research BEFORE spouting off!

55 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Didnt I explain this already? It doesnt mean you add exactly 7.05 points to each team. It means ON AVERAGE, every team in Georgia should be approximately 7.05 points higher... 

That's absurd

But I give up for the day trying to explain math and statistics and logic to you

if you were as big of a NorCal homer as you are for GA, you'd be posting epistles about SBG results varying from CP and that all NorCal teams are really +10 

you just WANT something and then try to justify it which is Taboo #1 on any statistical exercise