Ivy League Fall sports decision Wednesday

SJR89

14 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Nope my source is not fox news but this is a good article

https://www.aier.org/article/why-we-should-not-be-concerned-about-increasing-covid-19-cases-in-texas/

See when you say stuff like that it doesn't bother me as its just a way to not have any sort of conversation as you believe your way is the only way ot your thought is the only thought 

Yes he's died. He's one guy out of 330 million. My neighborhood also died. The world does not stop turning for these people. I'm sorry if that sounds cold but the world is cold cruel place. Too many emotions is being brought into the covid discussion

I believe if I remember correctly fighitnig during the american revolution was done by volunteers as we didn't draft anyone. 

Again you seem to be very emotional over people dying. Idk if you knew the guy or what. But as you said fuck you since I guess we're gonna do emotions now. 

I didnt take one swipe at you in anyway. U presented an article that I believe is true with the 8 players. I replied back no cursing involved. You brought the conversation into the gutter. 

yes...I get very emotional over this topic...I sell medical equipment to hospitals ...in Particular Digital X ray equipment...I have seen stretchers lined up in hallways at Montefiore in the bronx,,,Valley in Ridgewood etc.....walked pass the temporary refrigerator trucks behind Bellvue hospital acting as morgues......Doctors and Nurses crying outside on smoke breaks because this has been overwhelming ....so when I come across someone with your opinion it pisses me off.....your ignorance on this topic is dangerous....all for a sport....... 

• Thanks 1

Just now, SJR89 said:

yes...I get very emotional over this topic...I sell medical equipment to hospitals ...in Particular Digital X ray equipment...I have seen stretchers lined up in hallways at Montefiore in the bronx,,,Valley in Ridgewood etc.....walked pass the temporary refrigerator trucks behind Bellvue hospital acting as morgues......Doctors and Nurses crying outside on smoke breaks because this has been overwhelming ....so when I come across someone with your opinion it pisses me off.....your ignorance on this topic is dangerous....all for a sport....... 

So u do understand you can't have a conversation with someone who is that emotional. No matter what facts or opinions I present your gonna come from an emotional standpoint. So the convo is a complete waste of time.

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

As much as I hate baseball id take a baseball game right now 

Not a fan of baseball either. I'll be watching MLS (Go Sounders!) and The Basketball Tournament (I would say Go Carmen's Crew but they already lost to a 16-seed).

Just now, ngdawg said:

Not a fan of baseball either. I'll be watching MLS (Go Sounders!) and The Basketball Tournament (I would say Go Carmen's Crew but they already lost to a 16-seed).

I do watch the sounders of the MLS

Them vs Portland is always entertaining at least in the crowd. Esp at Portland. They have chainsaws 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I do watch the sounders of the MLS

Them vs Portland is always entertaining at least in the crowd. Esp at Portland. They have chainsaws 

Sounders-Timbers is a great rivalry, probably the best in the league right now. Just can't beat the environment at CenturyLink Field in Seattle, though. I went to a preseason football game in 2013 there and it was sold out and loud. We were playing the Broncos and won 40-10. Little did I know I'd be in store for a rematch in the Super Bowl later that year. I'll tell ya something though. Living in Atlanta has showed me how useless Mercedes Benz Stadium is. The Falcons suck and the stadium is more famous for hosting soccer games and high school football games than being the home of the Falcons. It's a giant clump of metal that's entirely useless.

Just now, ngdawg said:

Sounders-Timbers is a great rivalry, probably the best in the league right now. Just can't beat the environment at CenturyLink Field in Seattle, though. I went to a preseason football game in 2013 there and it was sold out and loud. We were playing the Broncos and won 40-10. Little did I know I'd be in store for a rematch in the Super Bowl later that year. I'll tell ya something though. Living in Atlanta has showed me how useless Mercedes Benz Stadium is. The Falcons suck and the stadium is more famous for hosting soccer games and high school football games than being the home of the Falcons. It's a giant clump of metal that's entirely useless.

That's what I hear. People are not impressed with Mercedes at all 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

I feel the same about metlife. Home of jets and giants. Nothing that special

MetLife is famous for one thing: Desean Jackson returning a punt for a touchdown. It's also where my Seahawks beat the Broncos handedly, but no one remembers that.

Just now, ngdawg said:

MetLife is famous for one thing: Desean Jackson returning a punt for a touchdown. It's also where my Seahawks beat the Broncos handedly, but no one remembers that.

Because the only thing that was talked about around that superbowl was the weather. 

• Like 1