Ivy League Fall sports decision Wednesday

SJR89

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

It's a balance. Guys leave for the summer come back for football season. Other guys here everyday. You'll see. Don't be afraid to take a break and come back 

I would take a break, buuuut I'm bored. And school not starting until August isn't helping either.

Just now, ngdawg said:

I would take a break, buuuut I'm bored. And school not starting until August isn't helping either.

Well than there ya go. Welcome to the around and around conversations that happen. Dont try to sway people opinion it doesn't happen. As you can see if you don't agree with people they tell u to go fuck yourself and im pretty sure i know that guy. 

• Haha 2

Well than there ya go. Welcome to the around and around conversations that happen. Dont try to sway people opinion it doesn't happen. As you can see if you don't agree with people they tell u to go fuck yourself and im pretty sure i know that guy. 

My goal is not to sway minds. It's to debate and learn why others have the opinions they do. But for the people who can't explain or prove their point, I just simply ignore.

Just now, ngdawg said:

My goal is not to sway minds. It's to debate and learn why others have the opinions they do. But for the people who can't explain or prove their point, I just simply ignore.

Than you'll do just fine. There is a wonderful ignore feature as well 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

This forum doesn't. But there was a site before this that a lot of people were on

Than people came from state boards when they found the national board. 

Interesting. And it took me 4 years to find this, yet I'm a huge HS football fan. That's just great.

Just now, ngdawg said:

Interesting. And it took me 4 years to find this, yet I'm a huge HS football fan. That's just great.

Youll catch up quick. Read enough threads and you'll get backstories or just simply ask. 

There's enough guys with great hs football knowledge on here. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Youll catch up quick. Read enough threads and you'll get backstories or just simply ask. 

There's enough guys with great hs football knowledge on here. 

That's good to know. Finally I can stop talking to people in person that don't know who Mater Dei is.

Just now, ngdawg said:

Haven't had to use it yet, but I'm sure it'll come in handy in the future as the virus infiltrates the already flawed minds of several on here.

People will tell u not to listen to me or bring up some past thing I've done at games and such once in a while. You'll see who the worthwhile posters are 

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

That's good to know. Finally I can stop talking to people in person that don't know who Mater Dei is.

lmaooo well everyone on here knows who they are. 

Big suggestion...DO NOT START A GAME THREAD IF YOU CANT UPDATE IT ALL GAME LONG

• Haha 2

Just now, HSFBfan said:

People will tell u not to listen to me or bring up some past thing I've done at games and such once in a while. You'll see who the worthwhile posters are 

Time will tell. The people I'll end up trusting the most are the people who can communicate well and actually state facts, not fact-based opinions.

lmaooo well everyone on here knows who they are. 

Big suggestion...DO NOT START A GAME THREAD IF YOU CANT UPDATE IT ALL GAME LONG

I'll probably start a thread for many games this year. I just don't know whether people would want to follow random teams from Georgia during the Corky Kell Classic or something.

Just now, ngdawg said:

I'll probably start a thread for many games this year. I just don't know whether people would want to follow random teams from Georgia during the Corky Kell Classic or something.

Oh the guys here love the corky kell. There will be a whole thread about every game part of it 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Oh the guys here love the corky kell. There will be a whole thread about every game part of it 

Yep, and I'll be watching every game, from Wednesday to Saturday. If they choose to continue with marching band at my school, I'll even be able to watch the Lowndes-Hoover and North Gwinnett-McEachern games in person.

Just now, ngdawg said:

Yep, and I'll be watching every game, from Wednesday to Saturday. If they choose to continue with marching band at my school, I'll even be able to watch the Lowndes-Hoover and North Gwinnett-McEachern games in person.

Hoover outlaw already has a corky kell thread here on page 2. 

Heres the states that are talked about here

Louisiana NJ CA GA FL 

Occasionally some other states but those states are staple 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Hoover outlaw already has a corky kell thread here on page 2. 

Heres the states that are talked about here

Louisiana NJ CA GA FL 

Occasionally some other states but those states are staple 

And Texas, right? That's definitely one of the biggest football states in the country.

• Like 1