Ivy League Fall sports decision Wednesday

SJR89

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Its not ignorant when over 90% of people live. This might be one of the least deadly pandemic this country every faced in the history of the country 

These kids will live. They will be back on the field ready to play. 

Its people like yourself that keep the hysteria going

Thank god we didn't stop fighting the american revolution due to the smallpox pandemic. We wouldn't have a country today

the word you need to understand is context.   you are referencing war to a pandemic and then to a sport that is voluntary.....and to the rest of society....is your news source foxnews?  what hysteria...this is a pandemic....healthy people are dying not just old sick people....pretty sure the family of Ben Luderer would tell you that you are misguided and wrong.  How many healthy people like Ben have died across this country...a lot....in your opinion these people have to die so you can route for Alabama football.....

I mean this every way it can be understood - GO FUCK YOURSELF --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.nj.com/highschoolsports/2020/03/even-the-invincible-arent-invincible-hs-baseball-coach-30-dies-of-coronavirus.html

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

the word you need to understand is context.   you are referencing war to a pandemic and then to a sport that is voluntary.....and to the rest of society....is your news source foxnews?  what hysteria...this is a pandemic....healthy people are dying not just old sick people....pretty sure the family of Ben Luderer would tell you that you are misguided and wrong.  How many healthy people like Ben have died across this country...a lot....in your opinion these people have to die so you can route for Alabama football.....

I mean this every way it can be understood - GO FUCK YOURSELF --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.nj.com/highschoolsports/2020/03/even-the-invincible-arent-invincible-hs-baseball-coach-30-dies-of-coronavirus.html

Nope my source is not fox news but this is a good article

https://www.aier.org/article/why-we-should-not-be-concerned-about-increasing-covid-19-cases-in-texas/

See when you say stuff like that it doesn't bother me as its just a way to not have any sort of conversation as you believe your way is the only way ot your thought is the only thought 

Yes he's died. He's one guy out of 330 million. My neighborhood also died. The world does not stop turning for these people. I'm sorry if that sounds cold but the world is cold cruel place. Too many emotions is being brought into the covid discussion

I believe if I remember correctly fighitnig during the american revolution was done by volunteers as we didn't draft anyone. 

Again you seem to be very emotional over people dying. Idk if you knew the guy or what. But as you said fuck you since I guess we're gonna do emotions now. 

I didnt take one swipe at you in anyway. U presented an article that I believe is true with the 8 players. I replied back no cursing involved. You brought the conversation into the gutter. 

14 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Its not ignorant when over 90% of people live. This might be one of the least deadly pandemic this country every faced in the history of the country

If 99.5% of people survive it then it would still be the second deadliest flu pandemic in American history.

You're a buffoon.

• Thanks 2

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Keeps getting kicked off 

Na I think it’s more he likes be anonymous so once we find out it’s him he just makes a new name , but thing is he’s a Folsom fan so you just gotta make a thread saying Folsom sucks and he will definitely comment in that that thread and blow his cover

• Haha 2

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Na I think it’s more he likes be anonymous so once we find out it’s him he just makes a new name , but thing is he’s a Folsom fan so you just gotta make a thread saying Folsom sucks and he will definitely comment in that that thread and blow his cover

gotcha. I usually don't even bother with this side of thr board. 

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

He didn't bite on the Folsom vs. North Gwinnett thread. Maybe he's gone into hibernation.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

Crazy people you all are. You're telling me these people have been on here for 8 years or something? 

ohh longer than that. And many people are not here anymore. The stories that many of these guys can tell you. 

I've been around here and there for about 10 years 

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes he's died. He's one guy out of 330 million. My neighborhood also died. The world does not stop turning for these people. I'm

Actually, if you die then the world does stop turning for those people.

Because they're dead.

You're a retard.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I meant like why do you have a phobia of complete sentences? So. Many. Dots.

Do we get paid to write on here , I have to do enough writing ✍ for work I’d like to think I can get home and relax on a forum without Professor NG correcting me on my AnGlisH and how many ... I use ...🙃 

• Haha 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

ohh longer than that. And many people are not here anymore. The stories that many of these guys can tell you. 

Honestly, there's a voice in my head right now that's making me tell you guys something. It's saying "GET A DANG LIFE". But I refuse to listen to it.

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Do we get paid to write on here , I have to do enough writing ✍ for work I’d like to think I can get home and relax on a forum without Professor NG correcting me on my AnGlisH and how many ... I use ...🙃 

If I'm a professor, then I would have failed you by now simply on the grounds of existing. Sorry buddy.

Just now, ngdawg said:

Honestly, there's a voice in my head right now that's making me tell you guys something. It's saying "GET A DANG LIFE". But I refuse to listen to it.

It's a balance. Guys leave for the summer come back for football season. Other guys here everyday. You'll see. Don't be afraid to take a break and come back