Ivy League Fall sports decision Wednesday

SJR89

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Oh it was a roast, we’ve all seen the game

Catholics 1

Convicts 0

FD656EC4-9C1D-4A64-BC4D-F00D7869DF95.jpeg

Again, private schools stack themselves up more than public schools do. And the fact that the headline of the article is that BC "stuns" Grayson implies that Grayson is a better team. I guarantee you that a rematch would yield a Grayson victory.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

Again, private schools stack themselves up more than public schools do. And the fact that the headline of the article is that BC "stuns" Grayson implies that Grayson is a better team. I guarantee you that a rematch would yield a Grayson victory.

How many transfers did Grayson  have that year? They absolutely stacked and hand picked all of Metro ATL, had way more athletes then Bergen, Simple got outcoached and out hustled by the big boys of Bergen County 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Yeah, I figured you'd give that reason. I just like being respectful, especially in a place where I'm not a veteran. I do know a good bit about my school's history, mainly because I have a lot of free time. And I will take the above as a compliment, thank you!

Don’t dislocate your shoulder patting yourself in the back.  I did say “may be.”

The jury is still out on you, chief.

And you may still be block.  No one ever said he was stupid, just annoying.

3 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Don’t dislocate your shoulder patting yourself in the back.  I did say “may be.”

Ah, well ok then. If you choose not to believe me, so be it. But let's just hope this jury isn't as biased as the one for Walter McMillan.

17 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Ah, well ok then. If you choose not to believe me, so be it. But let's just hope this jury isn't as biased as the one for Walter McMillan.

There you go, proving @Wosinc point...

I coach a lot of 16 year old guys and girls and many of them are intelligent. However, there is a difference between knowledge/intelligence and emotional intelligence. Even the brightest 16 year olds do not have the self-control and discipline to author post after post of paragraphs of equal amounts of self righteousness and self degradation. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, LT4Spartan06 said:

There you go, proving @Wosinc point...

I coach a lot of 16 year old guys and girls and many of them are intelligent. However, there is a difference between knowledge/intelligence and emotional intelligence. Even the brightest 16 year olds do not have the self-control and discipline to author post after post of paragraphs of equal amounts of self righteousness and self degradation. 

I promise you, I'm different. Maybe in a good way, I don't know. But the reason I know random information like that is because I am a part of my school's Academic Team, which consists of competitions of general knowledge. For that reason, even the randomest information sticks with me. I know 16 year olds don't seem to disciplined, but I feel good when I post professionally, rather than with bad grammar and incomplete sentences. I feel like it helps get my point across.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I promise you, I'm different. Maybe in a good way, I don't know. But the reason I know random information like that is because I am a part of my school's Academic Team, which consists of competitions of general knowledge. For that reason, even the randomest information sticks with me. I know 16 year olds don't seem to disciplined, but I feel good when I post professionally, rather than with bad grammar and incomplete sentences. I feel like it helps get my point across.

This is a forum not SAT course 

you know who cares about spelling in here, @frankyjames

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Imagine Block isn’t actually from Folsom , every few years he’ll pick a new High school and Morph into that environment  

@ATLien12x dudes T1000

9C54C43F-EE35-4CD7-95DD-F696BAE24B59.gif

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

This is a forum not SAT course 

you know who cares about spelling in here, @frankyjames

I told you, I'm willing to prove that I'm 16, yet you seem to disregard any information I present. I can only try for so much longer before I just stop responding. Teenagers are known for short tempers, just saying.

• Haha 1

On 7/8/2020 at 1:49 PM, HSFBfan said:

The civil war was different

The south had 1/3 the amount of people who could fight than the north as blacks were not allowed to fight for the south until 1865

The north also had more resources 

Also after the EP Spain and France would not help the south as they didnt support slavery 

@Sammyswordsman  Do your thing!!!!

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Well, this one made me think twice...

So what about Georgia HS football when you were 9 years old stuck out as evidence that the state was relatively weak that year?

image.thumb.png.43bf0f463857f262d4d6ec7b9df574de.png

I have read up on my school's history. The year that Norcross played BTW, our school actually played them in the finals. And neither team was strong, looking back at records and stats. Therefore, I was led to the conclusion that the strongest team in our state (Norcross) was not actually that good, which led to me stating that Georgia was a weak state. 

8 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I have read up on my school's history. The year that Norcross played BTW, our school actually played them in the finals. And neither team was strong, looking back at records and stats. Therefore, I was led to the conclusion that the strongest team in our state (Norcross) was not actually that good, which led to me stating that Georgia was a weak state. 

I think you might be fooling GSB, but not many others.

• Like 1