Ivy League Fall sports decision Wednesday

SJR89

15 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

The home stands are the ones that are taller and hang over the bus lanes for pickup. Back in the 1970s and 80s, the football field used to be the opposite way, with the endzones being where the home and away stands currently are. They flipped the field sideways in the late 20th century in order to fit more fans.

You are preaching to the wrong choir. 

But, okay..... 

bgw

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

Look, birth certificate is very personal, even if everything is crossed out. I'll just go ahead and say I was born in 2003 in Olathe, Kansas, because I was.

I don’t need or want any personal information.

My impression is that you are too well spoken (typed😎), have too many facts about things that happened before you were supposedly born (much less when you were like 4 or 5 years old), don’t make enough grammatical errors, and can put together too coherent a post to be 16.

This doesn’t mean that what you say is correct or incorrect, just that it is well packaged.

I’ve dealt with a lot of 16-year-olds and you just don’t fit the mold.

And you still well may be block.  We never did nail down just where he lived.  Plus you said you were 5’6” - that’s a dead giveaway for block.

On the other hand you may just be the most grounded, put-together 16-year-old in history, in which case take the above as a compliment.

But somehow I doubt it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

My impression is that you are too well spoken (typed😎), have too many facts about things that happened before you were supposedly born (much less when you were like 4 or 5 years old), don’t make enough grammatical errors, and can put together too coherent a post to be 16.

This doesn’t mean that what you say is correct or incorrect, just that it is well packaged.

And you still well may be block.  We never did nail down just where he lived.  Plus you said you were 5’6” - that’s a dead giveaway for block.

On the other hand you may just be the most grounded, put-together 16-year-old in history, in which case take the above as a compliment.

But somehow I doubt it.

I’m waiting for NG/ Block to post 

5 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

But somehow I doubt it.

Yeah, I figured you'd give that reason. I just like being respectful, especially in a place where I'm not a veteran. I do know a good bit about my school's history, mainly because I have a lot of free time. And I will take the above as a compliment, thank you!

@ngdawg you’re not 16. Everyone here is aware of that, not our first rodeo. Sixteen year olds don’t write paragraphs routinely on obscure high school football forums

But I’ll be honest that’s not even what gets me. Believing Blessed Trinity is top three in Georgia is still the weirdest thing about you so farF6BFCA2F-F957-4E6E-9C93-B7B5FE490E24.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

@ngdawg you’re not 16. Everyone here is aware of that, not our first rodeo. Sixteen year olds don’t write paragraphs routinely on obscure high school football forums

But I’ll be honest that’s not even what gets me. Believing Blessed Trinity is top three in Georgia is still the weirdest thing about you so farF6BFCA2F-F957-4E6E-9C93-B7B5FE490E24.gif

Ok fine. Don't believe me. It's actually better for my privacy that you think I'm not 16. And yes, 16 year olds do post on obscure forums when they love football as much as I do. 

And that year, Blessed Trinity deserved to be in the top 3.

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

our  history of NJ vs GA was Bergen Catholic vs  Grayson....BC winning  34-22......

end transmission 

We love it when one state is judged as better based on one game. If we're going by that logic, the first time GA played CA was when North Gwinnett beat Crenshaw. By your logic, Georgia is better than California? I don't think so.

why open with the attack on NJ football.....we travel and play anyone ....anywhere....can you really say the same for GA football or most states...we have a unique issue up with our Catholic schools....we have to find 2-3 OOS games every year....because most publics will not play us in NJ and or competitive in balance.....

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SJR89 said:

why open with the attack on NJ football.....we travel and play anyone ....anywhere....can you really say the same for GA football or most states...we have a unique issue up with our Catholic schools....we have to find 2-3 OOS games every year....because most publics will not play us in NJ and or competitive in balance.....

I opened with NJ because when I first got on this board, imaGoodBoyNow started saying that NJ is better than GA. Instead of an immediate response, I chose to prolong it, eventually turning it into a potential roast.

48 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

GA is definitely a stronger hsfb state overall. Our Top 4 is better annually imho. Recent OOS game losses have undeniably tarnished GA (SFA, BC, SJC, Chandler). 

Thanks for your honesty. There is definitely much more parity among our top teams, year by year. And the teams we played OOS are very, very good. I feel no shame in losing to them. It just seems like other GA OOS wins are forgotten. Games like NG vs. Armwood for example. Or when NG beat 5th in the country Prattville and Crenshaw. I'm only saying these because I remember them, but I'm sure other Georgia teams have more notable wins. Like Lowndes. They beat Miami Northwestern. These games are often lost among the losses to SFA or BC.