Dream Matchups/Revenge Games

ngdawg

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Buford vs  Cocoa is still on my list... 

Mission Viejo vs Cen10... 

Hoover vs Mceachern- 2 hours apart bruh... 

Louisville Trinity vs STA

I think Hoover wins that every single time. Just based on how I've seen McEachern play. The Buford game could be fruitful as well, but if Cocoa can find a way to shut Buford down like Rome did in 2017, it's over for the Wolves.

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

What's MV looking like this year?

Their HC is the old Bosco OC, he’s legit and was a nightmare for MD while he was at SJB. In any game I watch MV play, Johnson does a really good job of creating mismatches. They have a great QB with speed & LB Easton Mascarenas was one of the best players I saw all year. @Exocet 98 would be able to give you a better idea. I’m taking them over Servite in week 1. 

8 hours ago, ngdawg said:

When did STA play Armwood? I think you mean Edgewater, because Edgewater played both STA and Marietta. STA seems to be overrated, but I think they could hold up in big game situations, such as against Lowndes. Had Lowndes handily defeated Marietta, I would have said that maybe Lowndes could have won. But now that Marietta figured out the Lowndes offense (compounded with STA's excellent defense), it would be tough for the young Lowndes team to defeat STA.

Never played armwood.   He means Edgewater.

• Thanks 1