Russia rules...

DBP66

Just now, DBP66 said:

so what do you call it when Russian's kill our troops??….:S

A failure on congress to declare war which is their power.  

Russia isn't a state sponsor of terrorism as far as i know. 

So in ur opinion do u suggest going to war with Russia? 

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

A failure on congress to declare war which is their power.  

Russia isn't a state sponsor of terrorism as far as i know. 

So in ur opinion do u suggest going to war with Russia? 

it's a failure of our Pres....he dropped the ball....more sanctions??..acknowledge that they did it and stop with the "fake news" lie you seem to swallow??...stop playing dumb??….O.o

• Thanks 1

Just now, DBP66 said:

it's a failure of our Pres....he dropped the ball....more sanctions??..acknowledge that they did it and stop with the "fake news" lie you seem to swallow??...stop playing dumb??….O.o

so again u side step the facts. And the way it works

Do they teach at bosco?? I'm starting to wonder. 

I'm curious though will you condem Schiff if he had the info and never told anyone?? And if he didn't tell anyone that means he didn't even tell pelosi the speaker of the house the #3 most powerful person in the country 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

so again u side step the facts. And the way it works

Do they teach at bosco?? I'm starting to wonder. 

I'm curious though will you condem Schiff if he had the info and never told anyone?? And if he didn't tell anyone that means he didn't even tell pelosi the speaker of the house the #3 most powerful person in the country 

who was Shiff going to tell??….who should the Pres. tell??….or should he lie about even knowing anything and keep you happy?..keep playing dumb..

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

who was Shiff going to tell??….who should the Pres. tell??….or should he lie about even knowing anything and keep you happy?..keep playing dumb..

Dude come on. Ur Schiff. U just got information that our military is in danger. You go to pelosi. Maybe call mcconell in the senate and tell him. Maybe just maybe you run that info over to the WH??? 

The president gets briefed for a reason. Hes not part of intelligence gathering. 

Damn man. They really don't teach at Bosco. And they say the kids at Joe's are dumb.

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Dude come on. Ur Schiff. U just got information that our military is in danger. You go to pelosi. Maybe call mcconell in the senate and tell him. Maybe just maybe you run that info over to the WH??? 

The president gets briefed for a reason. Hes not part of intelligence gathering. 

Damn man. They really don't teach at Bosco. And they say the kids at Joe's are dumb.

you know it was in his Daily Briefing in Feb..BUT Trump didn't read it...he dropped the ball...:$

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

how does Congress do anything when the Pres. won't admit something happened?? How does that work??

u do know congress has the power to declare war without the president right. Its in their power. The president doesn't have to admit anything. They declare war trump sends in the troops. Now if your referring to that conflict you may have a point as trump is smart and doesn't want to go to war. If congress declares war will trump send the troops. See now that's a valid question 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

FB_IMG_1593798144259.jpg

I'm on vacation and haven't been keeping up, but has this been proven or is it just suspected and requires more intelligence gathering?

If the latter, what was Trump supposed to do? Nuke Moscow on a suspicion? 

3 minutes ago, concha said:

I'm on vacation and haven't been keeping up, but has this been proven or is it just suspected and requires more intelligence gathering?

Exactly what I keep asking 

2 minutes ago, concha said:

The only major network that features people saying they can't validate this is FoxNews for what its worth

Several people in the military and intelligence community have confirmed this

3 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Dumb Whore aren't you currently engaged in an entire thread that proves this is in fact true

Aren't you here making making excuses for Trump? 

no im not. So I have no idea what ur talking about 

This whole argument ur making is against for the 4x our intelligence community 

Just now, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

The only major network that features people saying they can't validate this is FoxNews for what its worth

Several people in the military and intelligence community have confirmed this

The only major network that would show restraint and not jump on this and hump it like a horny terrier is Fox.  "Russia! Russia! Russia!" ring a bell?

I shake my head at this "Trump bends over for Putin" schtick.

It explains why he pushed the Western Allies to shift gas purchases AWAY from Russia, pushed NATO to INCREASE defense spending, has imposed sanctions on Russia... But far be it from me to not buy into the MSM's anti-Trump narrative du jour immediately and unquestioningly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

u do know congress has the power to declare war without the president right. Its in their power. The president doesn't have to admit anything. They declare war trump sends in the troops. Now if your referring to that conflict you may have a point as trump is smart and doesn't want to go to war. If congress declares war will trump send the troops. See now that's a valid question 

going to war??...no one is saying that....but we need to be on the same page as a nation and when Trump plays the "fake news" card when everyone knows it's not "fake news" we all lose and the world laughs a little louder at us....why would he want to have Russia in the G8 knowing what he knows??...why is he always kissing Putin's ass??

• Thanks 1