OT: Nothing to see here! :-)

NorCalRuss

Add James Woolsey, CIA Director under Clinton (from a CNN interview):

“There are a lot of things I think have been disclosed too much and I think that is the real scandal here . . . So much disclosed, it makes it hard for the secrecy that’s essential to the operation of the U.S. government in these areas to continue, and I think the people who have broken these tacit and formal agreements and taken classified information and turned it loose are basically traitors to the country.”

“I don’t see anything untoward about having back channel communications as long as you’re doing it accurately and within the confines, essentially, of what your superiors have asked of you . . . People have back channel communications all the time.”

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

I have heard no one from the left claim any evidence has been unearthed yet, have you? 

Voila!

Ipso facto, how do you arrive at the daily frothing mob calling for impeachment and investigations.  In the Middle Ages, this was called a witch hunt.

11 minutes ago, concha said:

Voila!

Ipso facto, how do you arrive at the daily frothing mob calling for impeachment and investigations.  In the Middle Ages, this was called a witch hunt.

Too much smoke to ignore and play Ring Around the Rosie. 

Now add to this the "alternate facts" coming from the first overtly dishonest president in our history. 

Then the attempts to discredit everything and everyone that is not controlled by him. 

Obviously people are troubled and rightly so. 

Frankly, I continue to rally for a 25th amendment solution as I think Trump narcissism makes him unqualified to govern.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Frankly, I continue to rally for a 25th amendment solution as I think Trump narcissism makes him unqualified to govern.

Smoke is easy to manufacture given the Goebbels-esque situation we have now with a hostile, leftist press working with a hostile opposition party. There is no evidence after months of looking, yet the left knows if you bombard with enough bullshit "... people will eventually come to believe it".

That said, Trump has not been helping himself. No argument there.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, concha said:

Smoke is easy to manufacture given the Goebbels-esque situation we have now with a hostile, leftist press working with a hostile opposition party. There is no evidence after months of looking, yet the left knows if you bombard with enough bullshit "... people will eventually come to believe it".

That said, Trump has not been helping himself. No argument there.

nice talking to you this morning, have a great day!

6 hours ago, noonereal said:

I have heard no one from the left claim any evidence has been unearthed yet, have you? 

Sorry but you set yourself up badly here and your response (t"here's too much smoke") reveals your ideology and explains why you see things that aren't there

am a bit baffled what you hoped to gain by making a point that there is no evidence to be immediately backed up by "there must be"

2 hours ago, Pops said:

Sorry but you set yourself up badly here and your response (t"here's too much smoke") reveals your ideology and explains why you see things that aren't there

am a bit baffled what you hoped to gain by making a point that there is no evidence to be immediately backed up by "there must be"

if you don't "read into" my post through partisan eyes you'll understand me better. (I am very serious) 

Just two nights ago, again, I was branded a "Trump lover." (in the real world) 

That is the thing about being a centrist, everyone claims you are polar opposite of what they are. 

11 minutes ago, noonereal said:

if you don't "read into" my post through partisan eyes you'll understand me better. (I am very serious) 

That is the thing about being a centrist, everyone claims you are polar opposite of what they are. 

You were only branded a Trump lover because you live among the loons

No right-minded conservative would find any common ground with your daily pontifications

partisanship has nothing to do with recognizing the hole you dig yourself asking concha for "evidence" right before stuttering something about lots of smoke when he pointed your gun at you

laughable (I'm serious)

5 hours ago, noonereal said:

Image result for days without embarrassing the country meme

xD

• Like 1

7 hours ago, noonereal said:

You know the deer are often misunderstood. Not in any way similar to you but I thought it irrelevant and felt i should share.  ?