GSB

Sweetlarry

12 hours ago, Severino said:

Your guys skipped their depositions in the bank fraud case.  And their attorney has withdrawn.  When will somebody tell St. Frances, IMG Academy and the other opponents that there is no school, no team, or anything called "Bishop Sycamore" anywhere in Ohio.

Careful the "truth" will get you labeled a "savage".

@GardenStateBaller

bgw

On 7/7/2020 at 11:05 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

I forgive you, my son. I also worked for Coach Bowden at FSU back in the day. Still have contacts there too. A career in Sports Administration isn’t as hard as it seems. Ill help make your dreams come true. It’s what I do on a daily basis anyways. 

Will there a be a fat check involved somewhere?

Pretty sure you may be full of shit on this one too.

bgw

My big takeaway from the Bishop Sycamore BS is that it's way easier to trick a bank into giving you a $100k loan than I thought it would be.

On a totally unrelated note I've decided to start a school as well. Bishop Shyster's, home of the Fighting Bank Defrauders. We play in the Ghost Division with USA Academy and Bishop Sycamore. It will be based out of a very nice home I've had my eye on on the coast of the Adriatic that just happens to cost exactly as much as the loan I would need for start up costs. 

• Haha 1