GSB

Sweetlarry

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I forgive you, my son. I also worked for Coach Bowden at FSU back in the day. Still have contacts there too. A career in Sports Administration isn’t as hard as it seems. Ill help make your dreams come true. It’s what I do on a daily basis anyways. 

I plan to keep sports as a side-track to my main study in college, which is Biomedical Engineering. However, I would come back every Friday from college just to watch/comment on high school football if I had to. Thanks for the support.

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

That’s on you, you put in the work good things happen to you

You know I'll put in that work. And Georgia Tech doesn't really have a Sports Administration minor, but it has something called Sports, Society, and Technology. I wonder if that'll prove useful. Just read through the description and it incorporates architecture. I'm out haha.

6 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Shit I wonder if the kid paints houses, might have to step on @TheMaximumHornetStingtoes and offer him that house painting position

Forgot about that generous life building skills offer I gave him. Actually have a painter coming over today to give a bid. My go to now on will be, “you gotta be kidding, you can do much better and lower than that, I got a kid in Georgia chomping at the bit to come out here and paint this fucker for free”

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Forgot about that generous life building skills offer I gave him. Actually have a painter coming over today to give a bid. My go to now on will be, “you gotta be kidding, you can do much better and lower than that, I got a kid in Georgia chomping at the bit to come out here and paint this fucker for free”

Ok, maybe not paint the whole house for free. But if it comes to tutoring people in school or doing sports/band things, I will happily do them for free. However, if pays is offered, I'll take it. Good to know that I'm finally being used as an example for something good. Usually it's bad.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Mickeybern said:

quick question do you guys have the years correct? I thought Bergen beat Ed's in 2015 and SJR a different year. Since your talking about rankings and such it would effect your arguements. Maybe I'm wrong

2013 SJR beat Dematha  42-14 running clock at halftime

2015 SJR beat St Eds 22-20 at home...only loss for St Eds that year

2014 BC beat St Eds 14-10 at overpeck park

2015  St Eds beat BC 31-28

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/6/2020 at 9:27 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Will do. Just hooked them up with Elder for 10/23. 

Your guys skipped their depositions in the bank fraud case.  And their attorney has withdrawn.  When will somebody tell St. Frances, IMG Academy and the other opponents that there is no school, no team, or anything called "Bishop Sycamore" anywhere in Ohio.

14 minutes ago, Severino said:

Your guys skipped their depositions in the bank fraud case.  And their attorney has withdrawn.  When will somebody tell St. Frances, IMG Academy and the other opponents that there is no school, no team, or anything called "Bishop Sycamore" anywhere in Ohio.

Happy to review any links you have on this!

21 minutes ago, Severino said:

You're kidding right? The Bishop Sycamore Centurions are located in Columbus, Ohio.

On 7/2/2020 at 5:59 PM, ATLien12x said:

Lmao I love Jersey guys they will forever pump that game. Grayson lost in the second round of the playoffs that year to a team that lost by two touchdowns the following week. Bergen Catholic won 10 games and was at the very least the #2 team in Jersey after losing in a bad weathered state title game. (BC also happen to beat your state champion earlier that season and everyone knows it’s hard to beat the same team twice) They were as good as anyone in Jersey. Grayson was NOT as good as anyone in Georgia 

Grayson played like shit, fumbled inside the five, botched a punt etc. Bergen Catholic converted 3 huge 4th downs on big passing plays. And they were the much better coached team. Grayson let go of their head coach after that season for a reason... 

Of course BC won, that was Jersey’s best team clicking on all cylinders against Georgia’s #5 on a bad night😏

Don't omit  the elephant in the room. Grayson had a player led walkout two weeks before the game. Quit on their coach. I knew they were fucked.

• Thanks 1