GSB

Sweetlarry

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Listen I’m serious

I can get you a announcer Broadcaster gig for prep gridiron  , we tried giving @HSFBfan but he leaves the game by the second quarter of the game

if your interested in becoming the websites Streamer of games please send email to  @The Comish

If you're being for real, I'd love the opportunity. The only thing I'd want to know is the responsibilities for each, and how I'm supposed to be announcing and streaming while I'm supposed to be playing music every Friday at NG games. Our bye weeks are on the 9th and 30th of October. Is there any way I could find more information about this?

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'm tight w Coach Stewart. I'll recommend you for a statistician or spotter job the next time we speak.  

Thank you so much! I hope I can find away to do both band and statistics, because I love both. Thanks for the support guys!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

If you're being for real, I'd love the opportunity. The only thing I'd want to know is the responsibilities for each, and how I'm supposed to be announcing and streaming while I'm supposed to be playing music every Friday at NG games. Our bye weeks are on the 9th and 30th of October. Is there any way I could find more information about this?

43072B35-B52F-470E-961E-1FE3EC202CA1.gif

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'm tight w Coach Stewart. I'll recommend you for a statistician or spotter job the next time we speak.  

48 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Thank you so much! I hope I can find away to do both band and statistics, because I love both. Thanks for the support guys!

35 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

If Trump says I'm fired, I'm in a good place. And if I were to work for him, I'd quit. Sorry to all pro-Trumps.

88BED88C-4BE0-4EC7-A55E-B18D59AA78A0.gif

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

2015 ED was ranked higher than 2013 DMC at the end of the season (#8). In 2013, DMC finished #46 at seasons end. 

It’s the moment of the these games noT the end ...Dematha  came in hot shit preseason ranked ... I think #15 and SJR in top 50 if memory recalls and SJR straight out clowned them .... well deserving win for TK .... and the team.    .... all about perspective ... that win ... woke everyone up to SJR ... 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Dang it. Blew an opportunity once again. It's like the Falcons on repeat.

You’re talking about being a non paid spotter for a HS football team? Shit I’ll call this coach and get you leap frogged over the other numerous applicants 😂.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

You’re talking about being a non paid spotter for a HS football team? Shit I’ll call this coach and get you leap frogged over the other numerous applicants 😂.

I don't care about the monetary aspect, I just want to do something I enjoy. Even if it means having to miss hanging out with friends during a game, I would thoroughly enjoy the opportunity to know what it's like to be a spotter or something of the sort. It seems silly, but this would be a dream come true, and I'll accept any help to make it happen.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Listen I’m serious

I can get you a announcer Broadcaster gig for prep gridiron  , we tried giving @HSFBfan but he leaves the game by the second quarter of the game

if your interested in becoming the websites Streamer of games please send email to  @The Comish

Yea I'm definitely not the guy as I check out of games at any point. Or I forget to update. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Well, at least it's fun. I did see that it says free service on the website.

However, free isn't always free. There are expenses outside of money, such as having the curator of that site call your head coach a pussy, and just make up shit about your school and team in general, and then push the narrative publicly on here. I think there was a little taste of that visible in this very thread. It gets much more involved at times.

Nothing is ever free. Costs aren't always counted at the bank. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

However, free isn't always free. There are expenses outside of money, such as having the curator of that site call your head coach a pussy, and just make up shit about your school and team in general, and then push the narrative publicly on here. I think there was a little taste of that visible in this very thread. It gets much more involved at times.

At this point, I don't really mind how bad or not bad the person is. It would be fun to be in contact with my own head coach and spot or gather statistics for games. That along with band and watching a good football team makes Friday night completely worth it.

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

My name is Johnny and it might be a sin but I’ll take this bet....

😁

bgw

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, SJR89 said:

It’s the moment of the these games noT the end ...Dematha  came in hot shit preseason ranked ... I think #15 and SJR in top 50 if memory recalls and SJR straight out clowned them .... well deserving win for TK .... and the team.    .... all about perspective ... that win ... woke everyone up to SJR ... 

quick question do you guys have the years correct? I thought Bergen beat Ed's in 2015 and SJR a different year. Since your talking about rankings and such it would effect your arguements. Maybe I'm wrong