GSB

Sweetlarry

12 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Home and home games are customary and expected in the world of elite hsfb. Even SJR is playing SFA again!! 

Fingers crossed for 2021! 

What is that shit ass comment ... where is bosco ... where is BC ... where is now lame duck PC 

stop ur haterade and acknowledge SJR will play anyone ... and it’s a pity there not playing this year .... 

remember- BNU has been owned by SJR since its creation .... facts are hard to swallow sometimes

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

MD declined SFA. That eliminates them off the bat. 

*If* MD declined to play SFA (and you've provided zero proof to back up that claim), you presume that that equates to MD being afraid to play SFA.  Unlike SFA, MD has nothing to prove.  Why should they feel pressured to play a team this year that's inferior to the one that couldn't get within 16 of them last year?  Especially when this year's MD team is equal to or better than last year's MD team.  Only in your little fantasy world would teams fear this year's SFA over MD.  

• Like 2

23 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I had several conversations with your former AD, Tia Meza, about this. The majority of these opptys start as home and home opptys for financial and scheduling reasons (BG). MD mainly chooses to pay to host rather enter into a HaH series. Most of your high-profile OOS games lately have been home (IMG, SFA). SJC last season was a great start, but than West UT instead visiting SFA for Round Two?? Cmon man! Hoping Amanda starts doing the right thing going fwd. I’ll certainly be pushing her to. 

You didn't answer my questions.

22 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

IMO if an unbeaten SFA beats IMG, a team that MD will never ever beat again, they’ll be crowned 2020 MNC. Beating SJB twice and lowly West UT won’t get it done this season or going fwd. 

Considering Bosco has been, on average, better than both IMG and SFA since 2015, then yes, beating Bosco twice will get it done.  It's not that difficult.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I know. I came to discuss football and hear others' opinions, not change myself to fit others' wants. It's ok if you guys hate me for that, but with all due respect, I don't care. 

Save this someplace where you won't ever loose it.  As time goes on, you will see how wrong this is.  The only way you will accomplish anything is life is working with and through others.  Taking a hard and inflexible stance such as this will only cause you grief.  I know you don't believe it now but over time you will learn. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fred said:

Save this someplace where you won't ever loose it.  As time goes on, you will see how wrong this is.  The only way you will accomplish anything is life is working with and through others.  Taking a hard and inflexible stance such as this will only cause you grief.  I know you don't believe it now but over time you will learn. 

This has been taken in the wrong way. To clarify, I don't plan on changing my actions to match those of other posters in order to gain popularity or credibility. For life, I plan on being very flexible and I have been the past years. I believe that I am of the age where I know what change could be potentially harmful and what change is beneficial. Adapting to the posting styles of others on here would set a harmful precedent for me, so I choose not to adapt to that style. I am very open to change, just not for the worse.

• Like 2

On 7/3/2020 at 10:50 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

FIFY The SHP loss last season was the biggest upset in the history of the BNU. Fact. 

you always change the facts...guess thats what you have to do when you can only route for one team now that PC has not been Livin

On 7/3/2020 at 11:11 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

Agree. Let’s all acknowledge that SJRs best OOS win ever was vs ED in 2015. Nice victory, but it pales in comparison overall to wins vs the likes of elite, T1 teams like STA, DLS, SFA, BG, etc. ED and DMC are T2. Just ask @Sammyswordsman 

SJR best OOS was verse Dematha.....

• Like 1

On 7/2/2020 at 8:38 AM, GardenStateBaller said:

No disrespect to Marietta. They’re a great client. We promoted its games vs SJC and SJP the last two seasons. The fact that they wouldn’t schedule SFA in 2020 just confirms how feared the Panthers are. Remember SJB and MD both also declined similar invites. That’s saying something. 

We have asked for and have to be shown any proof to back up this huge ass lie.  But then again what else is new.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Agree. I was always taught that if you never want to work a day in your life, do something that you love. 

Outside of my day job when I grow up, I'd like to do commentary or statistics for high school football. Even now if I was given the opportunity, I'd probably do it. For some reason, I find that interesting.

5 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Well, I can't really be in two places at once. Gotta prioritize North Gwinnett over STA, but I would definitely pounce at that opportunity if it didn't conflict with NG games.

Listen I’m serious

I can get you a announcer Broadcaster gig for prep gridiron  , we tried giving @HSFBfan but he leaves the game by the second quarter of the game

if your interested in becoming the websites Streamer of games please send email to  @The Comish

• Haha 1