GSB

Sweetlarry

9 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Lmao I love Jersey guys they will forever pump that game. Grayson lost in the second round of the playoffs that year to a team that lost by two touchdowns the following week. Bergen Catholic won 10 games and was at the very least the #2 team in Jersey after losing in a bad weathered state title game. (BC also happen to beat your state champion earlier that season and everyone knows it’s hard to beat the same team twice) They were as good as anyone in Jersey. Grayson was NOT as good as anyone in Georgia

Wasn’t Archie top rated and Grayson bent them over so Grayson couldn’t be that bad

7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Wasn’t Archie top rated and Grayson bent them over so Grayson couldn’t be that bad

Wut? Archer lost to BOTH teams in the state championship game that year, so, no, they weren’t the top rated team. Da fuck.

No one said Grayson was bad. Hell no one I know said Grayson was better than BC. Sure as hell not as well coached. Like I said that BC team was very good and well coached. That was arguably the No. 1 team in Jersey

6 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Home and home games are customary and expected in the world of elite hsfb. Even SJR is playing SFA again!! 

Fingers crossed for 2021! 

BS.  When's STA or St John's coming to Bosco?  Or Trinity to DLS?  Or DLS to Byrnes?  I could go on and on.  You're so full of it.  Sometimes home and home happens, sometimes it doesn't.  MD would wipe the floor with SFA and its no-dimensional O this year, and everyone but you and Dave Reefer knows it.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Wut? Archer lost to BOTH teams in the state championship game that year, so, no, they weren’t the top rated team. Da fuck.

No one said Grayson was bad. Hell no one I know said Grayson was better than BC. Sure as hell not as well coached. Like I said that BC team was very good and well coached. That was arguably the No. 1 team in Jersey

That’s affirmative mi amigo.. Archie was a top Ga team 

E662A23D-35A7-4C6C-9DA5-19E6642E3234.png

16 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Wasn’t Archie top rated

This was the question you asked. If they were the top rated team in Georgia. The answer is still no. Don’t move the goalposts playa  

Also, the poll you’re using literally has a team that finished RUNNER UP ahead of the state champion... so I’d avoid that poll 

No one said Archer or Grayson wasn’t good. They weren’t top rated, though, unlike Bergen Catholic 😏

Just now, ATLien12x said:

This was the question you asked. If they were the top rated team in Georgia. The answer is still no. Don’t move the goalposts playa 

No one said Archer or Grayson wasn’t good. They weren’t top rated, though, unlike Bergen Catholic 😏

@ngdawg said they weren’t good and he said they were barely 15 in ga that year 

• Haha 1

Like I’ve said many times already, you beat that ass and everybody wants a second chance because they fumbled the first one. Until biff can put together thorough game plans they’ll never be MNC winners. Oh yeah and this. The “only thing keeping them breathing” is gone, Griffith couldn’t start on the freshman team at MD. See ya when we see ya Frances thanks for nothing last year! ✌️

BCED20BF-7B6F-4CED-BBED-CCF25422FD7E.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

IMO if an unbeaten SFA beats IMG, a team that MD will never ever beat again, they’ll be crowned 2020 MNC. Beating SJB twice and lowly West UT won’t get it done this season or going fwd. 

Clown take. Are you talking about the only team to beat both IMG & your boyfriends squad? I understand you’re hurt your lil oos games aren’t being played this year but don’t worry girl you’ll feel important again next year! MD is what biff wishes his program was. Fact. We’re better than both this year, it will be so cute to watch them both play in the MD little brother bowl as I like to call it. Talk soon! 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Also, the poll you’re using literally has a team that finished RUNNER UP ahead of the state champion... so I’d avoid that poll 

Sorry, but Colquitt County was better than Milton. Don't care if Milton won, Colquitt deserves to be first.

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@ngdawg said they weren’t good and he said they were barely 15 in ga that year 

Grayson is not a bad team. But they weren't amazing either. That was definitely not one of their better years, so there shouldn't be too much celebration for BC with their victory of Grayson. Archer was legit, I don't care what others think. In my opinion, they earned their 4th rank.

4 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

He was kidding.

I know you’re a youngin’, but get your shit together puppy. 

I'd prefer to take things seriously rather than take it as a joke at first glance. And sorry, but I don't plan on altering any of my ideals or styles.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Sorry, but Colquitt County was better than Milton. Don't care if Milton won, Colquitt deserves to be first.

Lmao it doesn’t work like that. You can’t just lose and be like “well I think they’re better so we’ll give them the trophy” 

I mean if that’s the case we KNOW FOR DAMN SURE Colquitt was better than North Gwinnett in 2017 and Colquitt should have that title :) 

• Haha 3

Just now, ATLien12x said:

Lmao it doesn’t work like that. You can’t just lose and be like “well I think they’re better so we’ll give them the trophy” 

The best team in the state can sometimes not be the state champion. Lowndes in 2017 was the best team in the state, yet they lost in the second round on a very lucky bounce on an onside kick. For Milton and Colquitt in a rematch, I take Colquitt by two scores. Don't make me bring the true Georgia football fans to back this up.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I'd prefer to take things seriously rather than take it as a joke at first glance. And sorry, but I don't plan on altering any of my ideals or styles.

Then expect to be fucked with mercilessly.

And if you’re gonna say cc was better than milton you gotta say they were better than NG as well. 

Both are true. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Sweetlarry said:

Then expect to be fucked with mercilessly.

And if you’re gonna say cc was better than milton you gotta say they were better than NG as well. 

Both are true. 

Fine, go ahead. That only reflects badly on the one messing with me, I don't mind. And of course, Colquitt was much better than North Gwinnett. Is 45-0 not enough evidence? In a rematch, I would take Colquitt over NG by a score of 38-17.

Just now, ngdawg said:

Fine, go ahead. That only reflects badly on the one messing with me, I don't mind. And of course, Colquitt was much better than North Gwinnett. Is 45-0 not enough evidence? In a rematch, I would take Colquitt over NG by a score of 38-17.

😂 

I’m rubber you’re glue whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you. 

• Haha 1