GSB

Sweetlarry

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

No different, same recruiting, same football, same thing 

No different, except we conveniently leave out that other colleges in both the conference and overall are located in different states. There are not many colleges that play football in each state; however, there are hundreds of high schools that play within each state.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

No different, except we conveniently leave out that other colleges in both the conference and overall are located in different states. There are not many colleges that play football in each state; however, there are hundreds of high schools that play within each state.

Ya but this website is to promote the best of the best , for teams stepping out of the safe space, 

especially don’t schedule LoveJoy as the Game of the year on our schedule 

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ya but this website is to promote the best of the best , for teams stepping out of the safe space, 

especially don’t schedule LoveJoy as the Game of the year on our schedule 

Lovejoy is the easiest game on our schedule. If you're judging teams by their easiest game, Mater Dei would be a middle-of-the-pack team nationwide.

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

But LoveJoy is not in your conference, why would your coach ever willingly schedule a team like that

@GardenStateBaller you gottsome work down there to do

Yeah, like regain the trust and credibility with the board?

Damn right GSB has some work to do.

Don't be running scams on these kids.

bgw

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You know the rules: Top 250, private, or need not apply. 

North Gwinnett is a perennial top 200 team, reaching as high as 22 in 2017. The past few years, we have cracked the top 100 every time. We ended at 36 I think last year.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Reminder that BC skull-focked Grayson a few seasons back. 

Except that Grayson gave that game away instead of BC winning it.  Still a loss for us and a win for BC and I'm not denying that in the least.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

North Gwinnett is a perennial top 200 team, reaching as high as 22 in 2017. The past few years, we have cracked the top 100 every time. We ended at 36 I think last year.

Bruhhh Discovey , Peachtree, Duluth Jeans, who are these teams your coach finds ,, shit no wonder the high ranking 

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Was 27-3 after 3. You won the 4th quarter ;) 

Wow!  I missed where the last 12 minutes were changed so they didn't count.  At least here in GA the game isn't over until the clock reads 00:00:00 at the end of the fourth quarter and as Colquitt and NG can attest, maybe not then.

Oh and as I said, we gave away the game in the first and some in the second quarters.  Be truthful if you can.  Would you really expect Owen Pappoe to fumble the ball on our 5 yard line?  Really?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fred said:

Wow!  I missed where the last 12 minutes were changed so they didn't count.  At least here in GA the game isn't over until the clock reads 00:00:00 at the end of the fourth quarter and as Colquitt and NG can attest, maybe not then.

Oh and as I said, we gave away the game in the first and some in the second quarters.  Be truthful if you can.  Would you really expect Owen Pappoe to fumble the ball on our 5 yard line?  Really?

Ya josh Mczenie would have stripped him

10 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Until next time

but until then I’m flaunting those bragging rights 

And well you should!  Cause you better believe I would be had it gone the other way.  I can't say I've ever seen a group of as talented kids that just did not seem to care.  I was screaming at them from the second row to the degree that my wife to me to sit down and shut up!  They were apathetic and it showed.  As much as I like Christian, had Jeff Herron stayed they would have had to scrape y'all of the field and rent ambulances to take you home.  But, he didn't, we didn't and that's football.

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The Grayson D gave up 34 points, which was its problem. Did BC even punt that game? 

Uh, excuse me!  The O gave BC the ball inside the 20 what, 3 times in the first quarter on turnovers and one of those on the 5.  No team can do that and recover.

17 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bruhhh Discovey , Peachtree, Duluth Jeans, who are these teams your coach finds ,, shit no wonder the high ranking 

Region schedule, can't help it. We don't get a choice since region schedules are built on location.

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ya josh Mczenie would have stripped him

I'm thinking you have no idea how strong that boy is.  He was always on the boards as one of the top three in the weight room.  He's probably got more strength in one arm than I do in my whole body.  It would take a fluke like what happened.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I'm working hard to get Colquitt to cancel.

I was told by an anonymous source that we could play Valdosta twice instead of travelling to Satanville.

Pesos...it's all about the Pesos.

Rufus>>

I offered to buy you a drink or two rufus. Not a helluva lot more I can do.

5 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Colquitt playing Valdosta twice is unfair to both teams. I get that these are unfortunate circumstances, but it would be in both teams' best interests to find another opponent.

He was kidding.

I know you’re a youngin’, but get your shit together puppy. 

• Haha 2

Lmao I love Jersey guys they will forever pump that game. Grayson lost in the second round of the playoffs that year to a team that lost by two touchdowns the following week. Bergen Catholic won 10 games and was at the very least the #2 team in Jersey after losing in a bad weathered state title game. (BC also happen to beat your state champion earlier that season and everyone knows it’s hard to beat the same team twice) They were as good as anyone in Jersey. Grayson was NOT as good as anyone in Georgia 

Grayson played like shit, fumbled inside the five, botched a punt etc. Bergen Catholic converted 3 huge 4th downs on big passing plays. And they were the much better coached team. Grayson let go of their head coach after that season for a reason... 

Of course BC won, that was Jersey’s best team clicking on all cylinders against Georgia’s #5 on a bad night😏

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1