tiger

aZjimbo

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

again the opioid epidemic exploded under President Obama's watch shall we blame him? Vet addiction also blew up under President Obama shall we blame him?

I'm not blaming anybody for it.  Like you all said before, the person is responsible and a doctor has their responsibility.  Maybe we as a society are responsible. Yeah that sounds right.  

1 hour ago, hardhit1 said:

Just saw the tape of his stop doing the DUI tests and damage to his car

he is very lucky he is not hurt and did not hurt anyone

tape don't lie

Like I said he needs to admit he needs help and check into rehab ASAP. If not well if not......

7 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Don't disagree with what you are saying

the tape backs you up

Man the eyes don't lie. When I saw the first picture not the doctored up one the first one I new it was narcotics. I volunteer time working with vets addidicted to pain meds I've seen that look many times. Tiger isn't just messing with loratabs and Vikings he is fucking with oxy's and maybe fent. God I hope he gets help. Once his dad died he had no one who wd tell him NO. Someone in his inner circle needs to step up big time. What I hope is within the next few days we don't yes don't hear tiger checks into rehab. If we do that's just for PR get back in the good graces of people it won't be because Tiger needs it. He will need to hit his rock bottom then he will really seek help

7 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Man the eyes don't lie. When I saw the first picture not the doctored up one the first one I new it was narcotics. I volunteer time working with vets addidicted to pain meds I've seen that look many times. Tiger isn't just messing with loratabs and Vikings he is fucking with oxy's and maybe fent. God I hope he gets help. Once his dad died he had no one who wd tell him NO. Someone in his inner circle needs to step up big time. What I hope is within the next few days we don't yes don't hear tiger checks into rehab. If we do that's just for PR get back in the good graces of people it won't be because Tiger needs it. He will need to hit his rock bottom then he will really seek help

You can control yourself with a few sodas at the junior prom and move up to some light beers but then you enter the twilight zone. 

All kidding aside addiction kills faster... and that's sad

• Like 1