tiger

aZjimbo

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Bro Im telling you your quality of life will improve so much. It wont be easy by a long shot but you can do it. Like I said if you do and need to talk or ask questions about anything your going thru Im here bro.

Im getting to that point brother.  Trust me.  

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

Can all you guys imagine how hard it is for people that have chronic pain and not have any means to see a doctor or get any Physical Therapy?  

Sorry but there is no such thing, I can take you to ER rooms right now without having nickel in your pocket and you can walk away with a script for vicodin. Now if your talking homeless and penniless this is where the crime and addiction come into play.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

My mom always tries to get me to go to Yoga with her every morning.  I have been to some places near home where its holistic healing like The Esalen Institute in Big Sur. But I can only take so much of that.  

If you can get a great practitioner in Qi Qong(sp?).  I had the honor of meeting a true master and was an extraordinary healer.  Find someone like that.  Easy.  ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Sorry but there is no such thing, I can take you to ER rooms right now without having nickel in your pocket and you can walk away with a script for vicodin. Now if your talking homeless and penniless this is where the crime and addiction come into play.

They must monitor how many times a person comes in so as not to abuse it.  Or so I thought.  I don't know but I believe you.  You are right about homeless.  The penniless is what I was referring to before.  

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

They must monitor how many times a person comes in so as not to abuse it.  Or so I thought.  I don't know but I believe you.  You are right about homeless.  The penniless is what I was referring to before.  

Bro you can go to an er once every 45 days. All you need to do is go to another one or a care now in between they don't communicate with each other. Pharmacies can be tricky if your using insurance if not they don't care either. Bro I can get a bottle of 90 vicodin generic for $15 without ins. My heart meds cost me $30 per pill without ins. This is how frigged up our system is. You don't even need a lot of money to buy them legally.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Can all you guys imagine how hard it is for people that have chronic pain and not have any means to see a doctor or get any Physical Therapy?  

No I can not.  That would suck.  If I was in that situation I would no doubt turn to the streets for help.

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

As is evidence by his budget proposal.  It says it all about what Trump values and doesnt value.  

Sadly.

again the opioid epidemic exploded under President Obama's watch shall we blame him? Vet addiction also blew up under President Obama shall we blame him?

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Bro you can go to an er once every 45 days. All you need to do is go to another one or a care now in between they don't communicate with each other. Pharmacies can be tricky if your using insurance if not they don't care either. Bro I can get a bottle of 90 vicodin generic for $15 without ins. My heart meds cost me $30 per pill without ins. This is how frigged up our system is. You don't even need a lot of money to buy them legally.

In Cali they are all on a system that talks to each other.  Pharmacies hospitals urgent care all of those.  It started a few years back.  Use to be easy to pharmacy jump but not anymore.  Alls that will happen if you try is you get red flagged then nobody will fill your script.  Happen to 2 friends of mine.

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

You don't have too they have made it so easy to get these types of meds. They don't care man.

Trust me, In Cali its not that way anymore.  Before you use to be able to get up to 6 refills on norcos per dr visit. Now you cant get any.  You have to see the dr every time you need to refill so once a month.  And only some pharmacist will give you your refill up to 2 days early.  Use to be way easier. 

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Trust me, In Cali its not that way anymore.  Before you use to be able to get up to 6 refills on norcos per dr visit. Now you cant get any.  You have to see the dr every time you need to refill so once a month.  And only some pharmacist will give you your refill up to 2 days early.  Use to be way easier. 

They need to do this everywhere. It is easy here and even easier in UT. Utah is having a huge problem right now with prescription pills.

Just now, thc6795 said:

Aztec one of the guys Im working with is trying acupuncture he swears it is working. So far he is 3 weeks clean. Maybe look into this?

I have actually heard about trying it.  Everybody is different so it could be that it just works for him and not me but I am willing to try whatever.  Better than moving to Utah.  My mom is huge into holistic shit and I have tried all of her different types of programs and noone have worked for me.  Thousands of dollars wasted there.  But Im not giving up till I find something that works for me.  

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I have actually heard about trying it.  Everybody is different so it could be that it just works for him and not me but I am willing to try whatever.  Better than moving to Utah.  My mom is huge into holistic shit and I have tried all of her different types of programs and noone have worked for me.  Thousands of dollars wasted there.  But Im not giving up till I find something that works for me.  

yea Im like hog I just needed to do it cold turkey, it sucked but it was one if not the best decision Ive ever made.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, outdoor and nature

This guy in Texas caught this bullfrog.  Is this fake or what?

Bro I saw that thing too and was like wtf. It is really being reported bro. So I think it is real, there is know way in frick I would have tried catching that thing.

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Bro I saw that thing too and was like wtf. It is really being reported bro. So I think it is real, there is know way in frick I would have tried catching that thing.

Dude that is fucking scary!!  Especially needing a gun to kill a frog!!  If I had scene that frog I would have for sure thought I was high!