tiger

aZjimbo

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I was singing

he prolly mixed Xannax ambien oxy and fent but wel find out when lab reports come out 

Bro we will never see those lab reports. He doesn't come across as a xannax type but yeah oxytocin ambien fent hell yeah. Then prob wakes up drinking the hell out of energy drinks to get going. Horrible on his heart

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Bro we will never see those lab reports. He doesn't come across as a xannax type but yeah oxytocin ambien fent hell yeah. Then prob wakes up drinking the hell out of energy drinks to get going. Horrible on his heart

Out til 3am? I'm guessing alcohol was part of the problem. Saying no alcohol is better PR than prescription drugs. His picture looks like someone who was partying hard. There's articles out now that say espn photoshopped his mugshot to make it look better? Lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Out til 3am? I'm guessing alcohol was part of the problem. Saying no alcohol is better PR than prescription drugs. His picture looks like someone who was partying hard. There's articles out now that say espn photoshopped his mugshot to make it look better? Lol

The mugshot images I've seen this morning on my local station look much better than those first circulating the web imo.

Something changed. The under eye swelling etc. looks much less suddenly. 

14 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Doctors got him hooked on some shit that he has enough money to kill himself with. 

wait a minute....

You won't find someone more anti big pharma and the doctors that hand out drugs without properly understanding them or do not advising the patient about COMPLETELY or doctors that don't monitor closely....

but

All that said, if someone is taking a know addictive drug for pain, it is then on THEM to use the pills responsibly. 

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

wait a minute....

You won't find someone more anti big pharma and the doctors that hand out drugs without properly understanding them or do not advising the patient about COMPLETELY or doctors that don't monitor closely....

but

All that said, if someone is taking a know addictive drug for pain, it is then on THEM to use the pills responsibly. 

I agree with having a choice to take or not take the pain meds. However doctors who are freely handing out oxy 100 at a time bare some fault as well. I know the VA cure all is to prescribe 90 vicodin 10's at a time. Every 30 days without fail. How the hell wouldn't you get hooked? I woke up one morning 5 yrs ago and said that's it I wont take another one again. This was after almost a yr straight of taking what the DOCTOR prescribed me. Let me tell you that first 10 days off that crap was horrible. Stayed true to my word and have not taken a pain pill in 5 yrs.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I agree with having a choice to take or not take the pain meds. However doctors who are freely handing out oxy 100 at a time bare some fault as well. I know the VA cure all is to prescribe 90 vicodin 10's at a time. Every 30 days without fail. How the hell wouldn't you get hooked? I woke up one morning 5 yrs ago and said that's it I wont take another one again. This was after almost a yr straight of taking what the DOCTOR prescribed me. Let me tell you that first 10 days off that crap was horrible. Stayed true to my word and have not taken a pain pill in 5 yrs.

When do we take personal responsibility? 

again, I was clear that doctors that don't monitor closely are a problem (I'd put them in jail)  however, abusing a narcotic is a willful act. 

Let's break this down. Becoming physically dependent on them because of need is not a doctors or patients "fault." It can be a medical need. 

Driving while on them or mixing with other non prescribed drugs is a different can of worms. 

If you still disagree, please elaborate. thanks, and good morning! 

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

When do we take personal responsibility? 

again, I was clear that doctors that don't monitor closely are a problem (I'd put them in jail)  however, abusing a narcotic is a willful act. 

Let's break this down. Becoming physically dependent on them because of need is not a doctors or patients "fault." It can be a medical need. 

Driving while on them or mixing with other non prescribed drugs is a different can of worms. 

If you still disagree, please elaborate. thanks, and good morning! 

So are you of the belief that our drug problem is because of drugs or addiction? Do we need to stop drug dealers?  Who btw I consider most doctors to be. Or do we need to treat people for drug addiction?

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

quick question... did you taper or discontinue? 

Good Morning,

Man I went cold turkey I was sick as frick for about 6 days I mean the chills body aches I felt like I had a cold. It was horrible. That 7th day I was feeling better by day 10 I was off for good.

Just now, thc6795 said:

So are you of the belief that our drug problem is because of drugs or addiction? Do we need to stop drug dealers?  Who btw I consider most doctors to be. Or do we need to treat people for drug addiction?

Good questions. 

To answer I must have your definition of "drug problem." There are many issues with drugs, both legal drugs and illegal drugs. 

and it is not an either or... we need to treat people with problems, period. 

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Good Morning,

Man I went cold turkey I was sick as frick for about 6 days I mean the chills body aches I felt like I had a cold. It was horrible. That 7th day I was feeling better by day 10 I was off for good.

Too bad you did not have good advise. It's not too tough to taper off opiates. 

Problem is, few ever do and the medical community does not advance this. 

Did your doctor know a damned thing? 

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

How do you feel about doctors prescribing suboxone long term to patients....i was on Drug Court with guys that were prescribed Subs for over 2 years. 

I can think of nothing more important than relieving pain in someone suffering.

So, without particulars I'd be a fool to offer an opinion with so little info.

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

How do you feel about doctors prescribing suboxone long term to patients....i was on Drug Court with guys that were prescribed Subs for over 2 years. 

question

you work in Newark with experience in, how should I say it, inner city social problems. Correct?

Let me ask you what you think of the methadone program. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

it's a short term so u don't get as sick getting off heroin and opioids..... but 2 years of suboxone is nothing but going from one crutch to another 

I ask because I think they should have been shut down long ago. I am sure you are aware that methadone is harder to get off than heroin and it's in large part a barter for street drugs. 

I cannot understand with all the cuts since Ray-Gun to social programs, the most, to me, insidious one of all keeps it's funding. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

question

you work in Newark with experience in, how should I say it, inner city social problems. Correct?

Let me ask you what you think of the methadone program. 

Same thing as suboxone..it's a great program if used correctly with taking Drug classes and meetings .. you can't just take it and expect to eventually quit everything ur taking....

but its never perfect .. like the addicts will wait as long as possible to take the methadone so they get a high off it, everything is supposed to be on a schedule to ween off of it

or they sell the methadone cause they on disability and just continue to get high on the streets 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

Good questions. 

To answer I must have your definition of "drug problem." There are many issues with drugs, both legal drugs and illegal drugs. 

and it is not an either or... we need to treat people with problems, period. 

Our opioid problem right now

41 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Too bad you did not have good advise. It's not too tough to taper off opiates. 

Problem is, few ever do and the medical community does not advance this. 

Did your doctor know a damned thing? 

VA man,at the time they didn't give a ship. It was just give them pills and keep it moving

45 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Good Morning,

One of my best friends recently had surgery on his jaw to open airway because he was stopping breathing at night when he slept. He took small dose oxy for 8 weeks and when he quit cold turkey his body was jacked. He was throwing up, shakes, chills, sweats etc. That's only from 8 weeks. He said he felt just like the heroin addicte look on addiction shows trying to stop. 

24 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

it's a short term so u don't get as sick getting off heroin and opioids..... but 2 years of suboxone is nothing but going from one crutch to another 

I have a friend now who takes suboxin. She was a 10 vicodin a day person. She is off the pills but when I see her now she looks more faded on the suboxin then when she was taking pills.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

He was throwing up, shakes, chills, sweats etc. That's only from 8 weeks. He said he felt just like the heroin addicte look on addiction shows trying to stop. 

could have been avoided... that is the infuriating part

Just freakin' taper. 

Does not work well with all drugs but it's pretty effective with opiates. 

2 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

One of my best friends recently had surgery on his jaw to open airway because he was stopping breathing at night when he slept. He took small dose oxy for 8 weeks and when he quit cold turkey his body was jacked. He was throwing up, shakes, chills, sweats etc. That's only from 8 weeks. He said he felt just like the heroin addicte look on addiction shows trying to stop. 

Bro the VA was giving me 90 vicodin 10's every 30 days without fail. I took them for a yr straight. Like clock work I took 2 in the morning, 2 at lunch and 2 in the eve. I didn't even need it the crap. I was hooked. Then one morning I was out of pills and thought no big deal my script will be here in a day or 2. Before I knew it I was sick as hell. 2 days later my script comes I took the pills and felt great in 20 mins. I knew then I needed to get off. I took the script back to the VA and asked for something else they gv me tramadol. I took that for 4 days I was still feeling like shit so I just said F it and stopped. Cold turkey. I suffered bro, it was horrible. but like I said after about 7 days I was good. I can see how people get hooked. Once it has hold of you it is a fight to get away. I was lucky. I know many a vets who have OD'd and not by choice.  

• Like 1