Biden says 120 million dead from Covid??

I AM IRONMAN

13 hours ago, DBP66 said:

you live in Cowboy country huh??....do they have a N.J. accent too??...🤡....Cowboy fan??...since I was 7...loud and proud!...no need to explain...😉

Loud and proud? 😂😂 you are the reason most people hate Cowboys fans....no doubt you disappeared in the 80's and came back "loud and proud" and gay in the 90's.  Such a tool.

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Loud and proud? 😂😂 you are the reason most people hate Cowboys fans....no doubt you disappeared in the 80's and came back "loud and proud" and gay in the 90's.  Such a tool.

LOL..I've been fighting with Giant fans my whole life mam...disappeared??...naaa...I'm not a pussy fan like you...;)

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

😂😂😂😂😂 you are such a weak ❄ and 🐑

Marble mouth hide in His basement Biden?  You really are 🙊🙉🙈

LOUD AND PROUD🌈

Dumbass😭👶

Trump is getting killed in all the national polls you silly red-neck....wait until Joe leaves the basement!....😉

My name is Joe Biden and I'm running for US Senate. I just can't wait for super Thursday. My God Vermont is so beautiful Joe you're in New Hampshire. I just love it when my legs are in the pool and a little boys come up and Matt down all of my hair. And I love it when they jump in my lap. Hey little girl mind if I sniff your hair. Hey iron worker want to step outside to fight?

I'm sure marble mouth will make a great president going up against China well we know what he's doing with China along with North Korea Russia and Iran. 40% of population think he's got dementia including a lot of Democrats LOL

• Haha 1

On 6/26/2020 at 4:03 AM, DarterBlue said:

Biden is wise not to want to debate Trump. I thought Trump was going to win against a lackluster candidate. However, he is currently doing his best to torpedo his reelection chances. Perhaps the best thing Biden can do is allow this process to continue unabated. 

2 very poor candidates IMO.