King Orange Twitter Archive broken down....

TheRealCAJ

18 minutes ago, concha said:

As regards the NATO thing, as a student of military history it jumped out at me how stupid your (and Merkel's) attack are.

Obama called for the same. Where were your attacks, Chip?

attacks on what? Should the US attack NATO, Mr Military student.

8 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

When talking to people with common sense, of course.

Talking to you? Not so much, actually.

Your hatred of NATO is noted though and on record.

Because I want NATO to increase its spending (just like Obama), I hate it?

You grow more and more absurd by the day, Chip. And that is really saying something.

6 hours ago, concha said:

Because I want NATO to increase its spending (just like Obama), I hate it?

Nah, you would find something to bitch about just like Global Warming....guess that debate will be coming soon enough.

NATO though is a little out of your league (like, King Orange)...quit trying to understand it and why it's important to us regardless of some 2% figure many will never meet.

deltadefensespending.png

5 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Nah, you would find something to bitch about just like Global Warming....guess that debate will be coming soon enough.

NATO though is a little out of your league (like, King Orange)...quit trying to understand it and why it's important to us regardless of some 2% figure many will never meet.

deltadefensespending.png

Pretty sad when a bankrupt country like Greece can pay their obligation but Germany cant? It makes sense that a racist like cajun would support one of the most racist nations in the world. Skin heads everywhere in Germany.

Chip touts his knowledge of NATO (which he has displayed nothing of over the last day or two) and then links a table which tells us nothing of meaning to Trumps challenge to NATO.

I continue to wonder at Chip's obsession with advertising his stupidity and ignorance.

47 minutes ago, concha said:

Trumps challenge to NATO.

King Orange's challenge is the same as every other US President before him.....spend MORE on the military. Spend, spend, spend, lIke we do. King Orange is just a know-nothing dickhead about it. 

I'm all for more military spending by NATO nations though...the more the better, I guess. BUT, being a realist 2% is a pipedream. The above chart is far from meaningless to an educated person. 

Anyways, a good read for you and King Orange...

For 2017, NATO’s total budget is roughly €2.18 billion, or $2.44 billion, divided as follows:

• Civil Budget: €234.4 million, or $262 million

• Military Budget: €1.29 billion, or $1.44 billion

• NATO Security Investment Programme: maximum of €655 million or $734 million

From here on, let’s keep the figures in U.S. dollars, just so it’s easier to follow in Washington.

According to the cost-sharing formula, the approximate total share of the wealthiest major allies (presuming NATO spends the maximum allowed on capital investments) for 2017 is:

• U.S. $540.32 million

• Germany $357.46 million

• France $259.46 million

• U.K. $240.3 million

On a per capita basis, that means Americans are paying far less than Germans, roughly $1.68 per person for the 2017 NATO budget. On a per capita basis, Germans are paying more than 2.5 times as much: $4.39 per person. (By this same math, the French are paying $3.88 per person, and Britons $3.69 per person.)

http://www.politico.eu/article/primer-for-president-trump-how-nato-funding-really-works/

I could have wrote that article.....

U.S. spending dwarfs that of all other allies. The U.S. forks out more than  $600 billion a year on its military compared to about $40 billion spent by Germany.

In Germany’s case, meeting the 2 percent GDP target would require nearly doubling its annual military spending to roughly $70 billion from $40 billion.

600 billion is still a tad more than 70 billion at 2%.....xD

Do-you-give-a-....jpg

52 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

King Orange's challenge is the same as every other US President before him.....spend MORE on the military. Spend, spend, spend, lIke we do. King Orange is just a know-nothing dickhead about it. 

I'm all for more military spending by NATO nations though...the more the better, I guess. BUT, being a realist 2% is a pipedream. The above chart is far from meaningless to an educated person. 

Anyways, a good read for you and King Orange...

For 2017, NATO’s total budget is roughly €2.18 billion, or $2.44 billion, divided as follows:

• Civil Budget: €234.4 million, or $262 million

• Military Budget: €1.29 billion, or $1.44 billion

• NATO Security Investment Programme: maximum of €655 million or $734 million

From here on, let’s keep the figures in U.S. dollars, just so it’s easier to follow in Washington.

According to the cost-sharing formula, the approximate total share of the wealthiest major allies (presuming NATO spends the maximum allowed on capital investments) for 2017 is:

• U.S. $540.32 million

• Germany $357.46 million

• France $259.46 million

• U.K. $240.3 million

On a per capita basis, that means Americans are paying far less than Germans, roughly $1.68 per person for the 2017 NATO budget. On a per capita basis, Germans are paying more than 2.5 times as much: $4.39 per person. (By this same math, the French are paying $3.88 per person, and Britons $3.69 per person.)

http://www.politico.eu/article/primer-for-president-trump-how-nato-funding-really-works/

You frigging idiot.

That is simply the administrative budget. It has little to nothing to do with the 2% GDP target and the ability of NATO members to defend themselves and one another.

You may the dumbest fucking living being on the planet.

• Like 1

Just now, concha said:

You frigging idiot.

That is simply the administrative budget. It has little to nothing to do with the 2% GDP target and the ability of NATO members to defend themselves and one another.

concha, just give it up already..........I can't possibly make you look any dumber.

Lick your wounds and move on,,,,

5 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

600 billion is still a tad more than 70 billion at 2%.....xD

Do-you-give-a-....jpg

So fucking what?

Germany's military isn't spread across the globe.

It does have half of its military aircraft grounded due to lack of budget.

It IS operating just 10% of the originally planned numbers of main battle tanks.

You really couldn't be more stupid nor ignorant.

• Like 1

Just now, concha said:

So fucking what?

Germany's military isn't spread across the globe.

It does have half of its military aircraft grounded due to lack of budget.

It IS operating just 10% of the originally planned numbers of main battle tanks.

You really couldn't be more stupid nor ignorant.

Just stop....ok?

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/335844-bloomberg-55-percent-chance-trump-will-win-reelection

Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg thinks there's a "55 percent chance" President Trump will be reelected in 2020.

Bloomberg, who politically identifies as independent, told New York Times columnist Frank Bruni that he thought Democrats didn't have an effective message to win the 2016 election and could repeat that mistake in 2020...

Yep... no good candidates, bullshit conspiracy theories, bed-wetting hysterics...

FOUR MORE YEARS

M.A.G.A.

3 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

In 8 years the US Military budget will be $3 Trillion Dollars and fools like concha will ask 2 questions.

1-where's the NATO help?

2-why do my grandkids spell Mississippi like old man drummer......Misapsippii.

giphy.gif

Our schools suck as it is right now...Wait and see when King Orange gets done..