King Orange Twitter Archive broken down....

TheRealCAJ

On 5/29/2017 at 10:33 AM, aZjimbo said:

You want a list of barrys lies? Are you really serious? Ever hear of Benghazi? Ever hear of the lies and payoff in the dark of night to Iran? nobamacare was one huge lie. Ever hear of the IRS scandal? Oh yea barry knew nothing about that right? Fast and furious and barry of course knew nothing about it. It's totally useless to even try to reason with the commie left. 8 years of excuses for barry and still nothing changes. 

My apologies.  You were ccorrect and I was wrong on Fast and Furious.  

Good day.

8 hours ago, noonereal said:

any other centrists or liberals think Trump demanding NATO contributions be honored by all nations is not a bad thing?

and even if you don't like it, is it not fair of him to do it as he won election, fair and square, with this front and center? 

Sorry my friends on the left. We need to be fair and balanced. (not Fox fair and balanced, obviously) 

Absolutely fair and has probably been the topic of some conversations in NATO world but there is a way to do it and not call out our friends in such a public way.  And top it off by not saying we would commit to having their back.  Everybody is worried about Russia now except the 35% who are apparently pissed about something and hate too much to not see Russia as a country who successfully has/is trying to weaken us. Putin is a KGB guy who is now the leader rather than a politician who is now leader.  That difference should be taken into account when talking about the sincerity of Putin as a friend.   Anyway that didn't seem to go over to well by the Europeans.  But when your the President you can do what you want but expect some criticism.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

but there is a way to do it and not call out our friends in such a public way.  And top it off by not saying we would commit to having their back. 

There are 179 US Military bases and 40,000 US troops in Germany.......they are there for a reason.

Germany is our friend......

Russia?....not so fucking much!

3 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

There are 179 US Military bases and 40,000 US troops in Germany.......they are there for a reason.

Germany is our friend......

Russia?....not so fucking much!

I agree but it's the 35% that won't see it that I didn't expect.  I expected our crap would have stopped at the waters edge and anything beyond that we are united.  A United States if you will. 

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I agree but it's the 35% that won't see it that I didn't expect.  

You can always expect ignorant people in any social equation.......that's a given in today's world of misinformation and favorite team attitudes.

Take concha for example...doesn't know shit just "favorite teams" it daily to a point it makes one vomit.

He's the peanut of politics........watch peanut pump GA football. It's makes a person vomit too. Same thing in reality.

56 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I agree but it's the 35% that won't see it that I didn't expect.  I expected our crap would have stopped at the waters edge and anything beyond that we are united.  A United States if you will. 

Friends shouldn't sponge off their friends for national security while making pathetic efforts to ensure their own defense.

Currently, Germany has about 200-250 modern main battle tanks (assuming they are all working, which is a huge assumption). That wouldn't even allow one tank per mile of their border just with Poland. Half of their combat aircraft are grounded.

They know they've been deadbeats for years and have done nothing. Hopefully some public shaming will get results.

6 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

The misinformation just keeps coming from, concha. I wouldn't expect anything less.

Freakin unreal...

Chip, feel free to prove me wrong.

Nobody on this site will hold their breath.

Now be a good little racist and run along.

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

I don't how much more I can prove you wrong without really feeling sorry for you.

You seriously have no shame....

Chip, FYI the rest of the board can actually read these exchanges. You don't appear to realize that.

You have proven me wrong a grand total of zero times.

Calling me an effin' moron blah blah blah doe not count as proving me wrong.  Losing your shit because the president calls out Angela Merkel does not prove my facts wrong.

Hope this helps, birdbrain.

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Chip, FYI the rest of the board can actually read these exchanges. 

Exactly...

and, you still come back for more abuse.

When you start posting things in the proper and right context instead of hitting and missing from all over the map we'll talk again...shame, shame.

Got NO time for it.

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

Exactly...

and, you still come back for more abuse.

When you start posting things in the proper and right context instead of hitting and missing from all over the map we'll talk again...shame, shame.

Got NO time for it.

Wow, Chip.

That's some serious detachment from reality. And I thought just your stupidity was off the charts.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, concha said:

You would need to ask the Germans why. They are, by far, the leading economic power in Europe yet are outspent (both in percentage of GDP and absolute dollars) by both the UK and France, both with far smaller GDPs.

From our end, it is obvious that no president (shamefully) has aggressively pushed our deadbeat allies to meet their commitments. Sure, some lip service every now and then, but that was all.

there have to be reasons and a history to look at somewhere

on the surface, sure many administrations are to blame, unless we had reasons, agreements which likely don't exist.

12 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Absolutely fair and has probably been the topic of some conversations in NATO world but there is a way to do it and not call out our friends in such a public way.  And top it off by not saying we would commit to having their back.  Everybody is worried about Russia now except the 35% who are apparently pissed about something and hate too much to not see Russia as a country who successfully has/is trying to weaken us. Putin is a KGB guy who is now the leader rather than a politician who is now leader.  That difference should be taken into account when talking about the sincerity of Putin as a friend.   Anyway that didn't seem to go over to well by the Europeans.  But when your the President you can do what you want but expect some criticism.  

Putin has indeed been the big winner with Trump's election. 

I would not be surprised if Putin is already out of champagne. 

• Like 1