King Orange Twitter Archive broken down....

TheRealCAJ

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

yea...I get it...you're the tough guy redneck vet from Texas...who doesn't have a clue about the real world but tries to act smart...he's a smiley face for just for you....his name is Mr. Moron...O.o...look familiar?...

Yeah he does it looks like your dad after your birth

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

...yea..you dope..it's all because Hillary lost?!?...LOL......just like Donny keeps saying and dopes like you keep repeating??...Mr Moron....O.o...go chase some tumble weeds...

I dismissed you mistake go watch the view with the rest of the women while the men in your family cook.... or go make me a sandwich either way IDGAF.

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and what shows do tough guys like you watch??...The best of Bill O'Rielly DVD's??...Hannity re-runs??...two tough guy morons like yourself?...just a guess...or the Rambo movies??

OMG I was just joking about the View. You really watch that? I'm sorry Georgie I can see living your life as a mistake has taken its toll. Off to BBQ Georgie... look it up.

38 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

OMG I was just joking about the View. You really watch that? I'm sorry Georgie I can see living your life as a mistake has taken its toll. Off to BBQ Georgie... look it up.

And this guy claims he's not a liberal? Why do all libs hate being called liberals? Well that's obvious. Absolutely no help for any of them. Hate America.  Hate authority. Hate the rule of law. Love freebies. Love open borders and give the country away. I guess it's true. Liberalism is a mental disease.

...you're starting to sound just like Mr. Parrot himself Jimmy...Mr. Sean Hannity...he repeats those same old B.S. lines night after night....now of it were only true!....got to go watch the View now...LOL..because all liberals are big pussies and you guys are the gun packing tough guy Conservatives....right fellas??....morons....O.oO.o

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

he's MUCH different...he struggles with the truth and has lost the faith of the American people...you're in denial..big time....to not acknowledge this isn't your ordinary President??..he's embarrassing all of us...you're to angry about libs all the time to take a look and acknowledge the problems with the republicans who are running the show right now....but can't seem to do anything due to NO leadership...the boss is too busy trying to save his ass at the moment...historically low poll numbers too....:$

How do you lose people's faith who never had faith in you to begin with?

I'm talking about all the people who said.."he'll stop tweeting once he becomes President" or "he'll surround himself with smart people" or "he's a smart businessman who knows how to make deals-things happen"....all those people....who gave him a chance and he disappointed them.....the one's who didn't see the train wreck coming...

5 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

You want a list of barrys lies? Are you really serious? Ever hear of Benghazi? Ever hear of the lies and payoff in the dark of night to Iran? nobamacare was one huge lie. Ever hear of the IRS scandal? Oh yea barry knew nothing about that right? Fast and furious and barry of course knew nothing about it. It's totally useless to even try to reason with the commie left. 8 years of excuses for barry and still nothing changes. 

Lol. You could have used bullets to format your list.  Use the Pops that is in you my friend.  

You can't throw out complaints and say they are Obama's lies.  Fast and Furious was a Bush program that Obama inherited.  Benghazi?  What did he lie about?  Btw, I watched every hearing on that and at the end of it all--nothing there. Repubs gave it all they had too but couldn't find anything.  Were you so upset when many more embassies were attacked and mamy more died during Bush Presidency?  Did you see the Democrats go absolutely nuts trying to gain political points.  No you didn't because it was understood that the world is dangerous and it's better to be constructive and improve the process.  Lets see what's left.  Money to Iran.  Where did he lie?  Was it because he didn't call and tell you about it?  Or was it because those in the right were screaming about Iran and what a horrible deal it was.  

I must say that your list seems a little light in the specifics and heavy in the rhetoric and hate.  

Even if all that you say were true, is that reason to hate somebody so passionately?   If given a choice to hate or not hate, you can always choose either one at any time, so why not try not hating Obama for a day or two and see how it fits. 

Anyway, have a good memorial evening.

5 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Lol. You could have used bullets to format your list.  Use the Pops that is in you my friend.  

You can't throw out complaints and say they are Obama's lies.  Fast and Furious was a Bush program that Obama inherited. [Incorrect.  Fast and Furious started in late 2009.] Benghazi?  What did he lie about? [The video?] They kept lying about it for days after they knew it to be bullshit.] Btw, I watched every hearing on that and at the end of it all--nothing there. Repubs gave it all they had too but couldn't find anything.  Were you so upset when many more embassies were attacked and mamy more died during Bush Presidency?  Did you see the Democrats go absolutely nuts trying to gain political points.  No you didn't because it was understood that the world is dangerous and it's better to be constructive and improve the process.  Lets see what's left.  Money to Iran.  Where did he lie?  Was it because he didn't call and tell you about it?  Or was it because those in the right were screaming about Iran and what a horrible deal it was.  

I must say that your list seems a little light in the specifics and heavy in the rhetoric and hate.  

Even if all that you say were true, is that reason to hate somebody so passionately?   If given a choice to hate or not hate, you can always choose either one at any time, so why not try not hating Obama for a day or two and see how it fits. 

Anyway, have a good memorial evening.

Throw in the lies and partisanship to pass sweeping change affecting 1/6 of our economy.

You guys focus on things like crowd size.

14 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

And this guy claims he's not a liberal? Why do all libs hate being called liberals? Well that's obvious. Absolutely no help for any of them. Hate America.  Hate authority. Hate the rule of law. Love freebies. Love open borders and give the country away. I guess it's true. Liberalism is a mental disease.

embarrased.gif

12 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

King Orange, is clearly upset with Angela Merkel (Germany) this morning..

Angela Merkel said the European Union can no longer "fully count on others"

Get her, King Orange. Don't take that shit...,,start a twitter war with Angela Merkel. USA USA USA!!!

Trump is right, Chip.

1 minute ago, concha said:

Trump is right, Chip.

Of course. Taking shots at people and nations on twitter is the new norm for the United State of America. Aren't you very proud yet?

Your assignment if you choose to accept it......>

Name just one time King Orange has been wrong about anything for the class.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

And yet I never saw one post about the 8 year lying machine named barry hussein and his minions. All libs see things through a very, very small prism.

Confirmation bias? ( the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses.)

I sure posted many times at Obie's numerous failings as leader. 

On 5/29/2017 at 8:57 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

I think everyone has an opinion, but it truly is difficult to say definitively what the damage or overall benefits could be from this trip. I'm of a similar opinion as Joe, but, it's merely an opinion because I don't really like the style in general. It doesn't help that the president has been painted as an imbecile by everyone either, opinions aside of whether we think he is and the painting is just art imitating life so to speak. 

We are the dumbasses that put a person that prefers conspiracy theories over known fact into the highest office in the country/world. Seems to me we just have to accept the consequences now. 

The problem is, not everyone thinks he is an Imbecile. Some think he is a Bully, Others think he is a Narcissistic, Pathological Lair, and still Others think he is an Orange King that is above all taking what he wants, while the Tribe is and will continue to think he is the right President to fix most of the broken parts of America. The best Presidents were of course, Narcissistic, Driven Men that didn't back down from other world leaders. They didn't bend in a crisis. Kennedy comes to mind.

592d71b459eba_NarcPreses.thumb.jpg.7905e5a5f1ceed65ec9007d3b264c02a.jpg

Time will tell the truth As it has done since the beginning. 

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/11/14/the-most-narcissistic-u-s-presidents/

18 minutes ago, concha said:

Trump is right, Chip.

So, Angela Merkel and Germany are the only country NOT to meet their NATO obligations which are far too complicated for your mind to grasp anyways.

NO, King Orange got mad at Angela Merkel for implying he's a dumbass (which he is).

When daddy is feeling small he takes to twitter for that quick ego boost of toughness.

When are you going to grow up and quit defending every shit King Orange takes? What's wrong with you, seriously?

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

So, Angela Merkel and Germany are the only country NOT to meet their NATO obligations which are far too complicated for your mind to grasp anyways.

NO, King Orange got mad at Angela Merkel for implying he's a dumbass (which he is).

When daddy is feeling small he takes to twitter for that quick ego boost of toughness.

When are you going to grow up and quit defending every shit King Orange takes? What's wrong with you, seriously?

Chip's upset again.

That's nice.

Trump has addressed the issue far beyond just the Germans, Chip.

But be a good rage monkey and carry on. xD