King Orange Twitter Archive broken down....

TheRealCAJ

4 minutes ago, concha said:

OCD, Chip.

unlike you, I think and reason independently.

I was rather surprised to see a tweet like this from a conservative. I had heard generally good things about the trip even personally endorsing his chastising of NATO members about monies.

So I posted to get opinions. Hopefully independent opinions not tribal dogma.  

Concha, I think. All day long. It's just what I do. 

I get grief at home for it, often scolded that I simply don't know how to relax, that I am always analyzing what is going on around me. I mention this to illustrate the great divide in approach between you and I. 

I don't look down on you because you are "wired" to support you group rather than be independent in thought, I simply have no use for it because I can get that anywhere. I enjoy insight, constantly peeling the onion. Not what, why. 

It's not personal. Not at all. 

49 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Thoughts? 

I think everyone has an opinion, but it truly is difficult to say definitively what the damage or overall benefits could be from this trip. I'm of a similar opinion as Joe, but, it's merely an opinion because I don't really like the style in general. It doesn't help that the president has been painted as an imbecile by everyone either, opinions aside of whether we think he is and the painting is just art imitating life so to speak. 

We are the dumbasses that put a person that prefers conspiracy theories over known fact into the highest office in the country/world. Seems to me we just have to accept the consequences now. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think everyone has an opinion, but it truly is difficult to say definitively what the damage or overall benefits could be from this trip. I'm of a similar opinion as Joe, but, it's merely an opinion because I don't really like the style in general. It doesn't help that the president has been painted as an imbecile by everyone either, opinions aside of whether we think he is and the painting is just art imitating life so to speak. 

We are the dumbasses that put a person that prefers conspiracy theories over known fact into the highest office in the country/world. Seems to me we just have to accept the consequences now. 

another excellent post

thanks

(maybe Concha can post his thoughts in this same fashion???)

1 hour ago, aZjimbo said:

And yet I never saw one post about the 8 year lying machine named barry hussein and his minions. All libs see things through a very, very small prism.

Give me a list of Obama's lies.  Besides the " you can keep your doctor" routine.  That is explainable unless the hate is too strong.  I'll give it a shot though.  When Obama said that I think he believes it.  However, he was wrong and health care is a complex issue and to forsee all the outcomes 100% of the time is unrealistic.  I don't think that is neccessarily a good reason to hate the guy.  I appreciated his sincere effort to help a lot of people get health care.  Just imagine what it could be if the Republicans actually wanted to help Americans and worked with Democrats to make it work.  Instead we got death panels and all that bs.  Much of what is in Obama care came from conservative/Republican ideas.  But no matter if it was 100% Repub. ideas they still would have fought against it.  Why?  Because the Repubs. made a pact to debt everything Oba wanted to do. Even if it would have been good for their constituents.  That is some kind of hate my friend.  You got Repubs in the House who refuse to work with their own party and refuse to compromise.  How are they helping anybody?  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Give me a list of Obama's lies.  Besides the " you can keep your doctor" routine.  That is explainable unless the hate is too strong.  I'll give it a shot though.  When Obama said that I think he believes it.  However, he was wrong and health care is a complex issue and to forsee all the outcomes 100% of the time is unrealistic.  I don't think that is neccessarily a good reason to hate the guy.  I appreciated his sincere effort to help a lot of people get health care.  Just imagine what it could be if the Republicans actually wanted to help Americans and worked with Democrats to make it work.  Instead we got death panels and all that bs.  Much of what is in Obama care came from conservative/Republican ideas.  But no matter if it was 100% Repub. ideas they still would have fought against it.  Why?  Because the Repubs. made a pact to debt everything Oba wanted to do. Even if it would have been good for their constituents.  That is some kind of hate my friend.  You got Repubs in the House who refuse to work with their own party and refuse to compromise.  How are they helping anybody?  

You want a list of barrys lies? Are you really serious? Ever hear of Benghazi? Ever hear of the lies and payoff in the dark of night to Iran? nobamacare was one huge lie. Ever hear of the IRS scandal? Oh yea barry knew nothing about that right? Fast and furious and barry of course knew nothing about it. It's totally useless to even try to reason with the commie left. 8 years of excuses for barry and still nothing changes. 

• Like 1

Come on Jimmy...be serious for a minute...Donny has been caught bullshitting so much he's lost the confidence of most Americans (37% approval rating) and world leaders already..4 months on the job!!...remember?? Obama had him "wiretappped"....he didn't know Flynn met with the Russians...he won the popular vote if you minus the 3 million fraudulent votes that all went Hillary way?!?...

He was going solve all the world problems by now according to him...Korea launches a rocket yesterday and he says they are disrespecting China??!!.wtf..it's their problem to deal with now...he gets to wash his hands of the mess after all his tough guy talk that you love??!..China isn't a bad guy any more??.."I won't cut Medi-caid"..."Mexico will pay for the wall"... exc.... .his whole campaign was a lie...:$

17 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Come on Jimmy...be serious for a minute...Donny has been caught bullshitting so much he's lost the confidence of most Americans (37% approval rating) and world leaders already..4 months on the job!!...remember?? Obama had him "wiretappped"....he didn't know Flynn met with the Russians...he won the popular vote if you minus the 3 million fraudulent votes that all went Hillary way?!?...

He was going solve all the world problems by now according to him...Korea launches a rocket yesterday and he says they disrespecting China??!!.wtf..it's their problem to deal with now...he gets to wash his hands of the mess after all his tough guy talk that you love??!..China isn't a bad guy any more??.."I won't cut Medi-caid"..."Mexico will pay for the wall"... exc.... .his whole campain was a lie...:$

as was your birth

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

He was going solve all the world problems by now according to him...Korea launches a rocket yesterday and he says they are disrespecting China??!!.wtf..it's their problem to deal with now...he gets to wash his hands of the mess after all his tough guy talk that you love??!..China isn't a bad guy any more??.."I won't cut Medi-caid"..."Mexico will pay for the wall"... exc.... .his whole campaign was a lie...:$

If you think Trump is any different than barry or any other politician then you really have no grip on what is going on. They all lie and that is both left and right. It's all about maintaining their cushy jobs and make big $ and contacts and power. All you liberals make it sound like barry was a pure as the driven snow. he was a lying bastard just like all of them. Trump is no different than any of them its just the libs still can't get over him beating the all time worst politician in American history. The sad fact of all this is we, the American people let this continue to go on and on and on.

8 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Trump is no different than any of them 

King Orange has been involved in over 4000 lawsuits in the past 3 decades........exactly the same amount as every other president before him.

You are such moron and fool it has to be embarrassing being you in public.....do you ever go out in public?

25 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

If you think Trump is any different than barry or any other politician then you really have no grip on what is going on. They all lie and that is both left and right. It's all about maintaining their cushy jobs and make big $ and contacts and power. All you liberals make it sound like barry was a pure as the driven snow. he was a lying bastard just like all of them. Trump is no different than any of them its just the libs still can't get over him beating the all time worst politician in American history. The sad fact of all this is we, the American people let this continue to go on and on and on.

dude he bitches because thats all he does. Sits back bitching and crying never lifting a finger to make anything better. He was in bed with killiar and is taking the loss worse then she is. Here is to 7 more years of watching the mistake, hole in the rubber, surprise aka Georgie crying like a bitch

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...^ and here's to another day from the eyes of a moron redneck who is dumber than dumb....O.o

President Trump, go find a safe place for the next 7 years Georgie. BTW ur little smiley faces are cute... if you were a 12 year old little girl. Go watch the view real men and women are fighting for your rights and freedoms. God knows you never have

57 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

he's MUCH different...he struggles with the truth and has lost the faith of the American people...you're in denial..big time....to not acknowledge this isn't your ordinary President??..he's embarrassing all of us...you're to angry about libs all the time to take a look and acknowledge the problems with the republicans who are running the show right now....but can't seem to do anything due to NO leadership...the boss is too busy trying to save his ass at the moment...historically low poll numbers too....:$

Just now, thc6795 said:

President Trump, go find a safe place for the next 7 years Georgie. BTW ur little smiley faces are cute... if you were a 12 year old little girl. Go watch the view real men and women are fighting for your rights and freedoms. God knows you never have

yea...I get it...you're the tough guy redneck vet from Texas...who doesn't have a clue about the real world but tries to act smart...he's a smiley face for just for you....his name is Mr. Moron...O.o...look familiar?...