King Orange Twitter Archive broken down....

TheRealCAJ

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

I know. Once again.

Will you be knocking on doors for King Orange or your boy, Ted Cruz?......

I'm going to be making sure YOU are out there knocking on doors, Chip.

Whether it's The Donald or Ted or whoever running for the Republicans, they'll need the Chipster out there working against them.

Just now, concha said:

Whether it's The Donald or Ted or whoever running for the Republicans, they'll need the Chipster out there working against them.

I know. Once again.

Will you be knocking on doors for King Orange or your boy, Ted Cru

8 minutes ago, concha said:

I know. Once again.

Will you be knocking on doors for King Orange or your boy, Ted Cruz?

ted-cruz-dad-lee-harvey-oswald-scandal-photos-rafael-jfk-killer-campaign-event.jpg

6 minutes ago, concha said:

I know. Once again.

Will you be knocking on doors for King Orange or your boy, Ted Cruz?

42 minutes ago, concha said:

I know. Once again.

Will you be knocking on doors for King Orange or your boy, Ted Cruz?

160501180805-donald-trump-april-28-exlarge-169.jpg

image.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/01/mexican-company-roll-trump-toilet-paper-boasts-softness-without/

1 JUNE 2017 • 1:06AM

AMexican businessman offended by President Donald Trump's insults to his countrymen is seizing on a possible oversight in the magnate's branding plans.

Corporate lawyer Antonio Battaglia is introducing "Trump" brand toilet paper, marketed under the slogans "Softness without borders" and "This is the wall that, yes, we will pay for."

Mexico's Institute of Industrial Property has granted Mr Trump's company trademarks on his name in sectors such as construction, hotels, tourism, real estate and financial services. But the Trump Organisation didn't bother to cover what's referred to in Spanish as "hygienic paper," and Mr Battaglia's trademark for Trump toilet paper was approved in October 2015, according to the institute's records.

19 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

image.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/01/mexican-company-roll-trump-toilet-paper-boasts-softness-without/

1 JUNE 2017 • 1:06AM

AMexican businessman offended by President Donald Trump's insults to his countrymen is seizing on a possible oversight in the magnate's branding plans.

Corporate lawyer Antonio Battaglia is introducing "Trump" brand toilet paper, marketed under the slogans "Softness without borders" and "This is the wall that, yes, we will pay for."

Mexico's Institute of Industrial Property has granted Mr Trump's company trademarks on his name in sectors such as construction, hotels, tourism, real estate and financial services. But the Trump Organisation didn't bother to cover what's referred to in Spanish as "hygienic paper," and Mr Battaglia's trademark for Trump toilet paper was approved in October 2015, according to the institute's records.

xD

8 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

The standard wingnut message.

"Everything is great!"

Back to the bench, blueliner.

I gave you a shot. You failed  badly.

It's not that everything is great(although life is good right now). It's more about the fact that the country and the world aren't actually falling apart at the seams ...much to your chagrin I'm certain. You and the rest of the asylum would rather see total and utter collapse rather than admit Trump is doing his job. Keep ragin' monkeys(concha needs to coin that one!).