King Orange Twitter Archive broken down....

TheRealCAJ

Just now, concha said:

Your kids are begging for a dad who isn't such a humiliation.

The president wants you out knocking on doors tomorrow, Chip.

Four years becomes eight.

I guess my work here is finished.

concha, has picked it up and hit 5th grade mode.

Time to roll.....

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

I guess my work here is finished.

concha, has picked it up and hit 5th grade mode.

Time to roll.....

You take the worst kind of a intellectual mauling every day and come back for more. It's entertaining...and for that I am grateful. And your ability to take a clubbing like a baby seal is admirable. Keep it up. I'm rooting for yxDou

• Like 1

Just now, Blueliner said:

You take the worst kind of a intellectual mauling every day and come back for more. It's entertaining...and for that I am grateful. And your ability to take a clubbing like a baby seal is admirable. Keep it up. I'm rooting for yxDou

Trump 2020 needs Chip out there knocking on doors and touting whoever the libtards put up against him.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

One thing I can say about the wingnut tribe......they stick together NO matter what even when totally embarrassed. Sorta like Paul Ryan (aka squirrel) and King Orange. 

You are welcome to jump in at anytime and take your shot? It's much better than your current location...the bench!

47 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This whole thread is covfefe! 

Related image

And that's the damn truth. Around 12:06 a.m. we get to try again... 

I'm not gonna lie. Not the most photogenic pres. we've ever had. Embarrassment? It's a matter of opinion. Because, you see, some of us don't give a rats ass what he Germany's of the world thinks of us. All of those countries will love us when we come bail 'em outta shit. Is he effective? Hell yeah. Unemployment's down. GNP increasing. Real jobs up, Real wages up. Stocks up. Less illegals(the Home Depot here is deserted of day laborers). Less stifling governmental regulations enabling industry to, you know, be industrial. Build and produce shit. Borders heading in a more secure direction. You know, things that actually matter. But I know we'll just keep talking about how Russia won the election for Trump or how Melena wouldn't hold his hand.  Good grief.

59 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

One thing I can say about the wingnut tribe......they stick together NO matter what even when totally embarrassed. Sorta like Paul Ryan (aka squirrel) and King Orange. 

You are welcome to jump in at anytime and take your shot? It's much better than your current location...the bench!

Take a shot at what? It's a no win situation beating up the retarded kid.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I'm not gonna lie. Not the most photogenic pres. we've ever had. Embarrassment? It's a matter of opinion. Because, you see, some of us don't give a rats ass what he Germany's of the world thinks of us. All of those countries will love us when we come bail 'em outta shit. Is he effective? Hell yeah. Unemployment's down. GNP increasing. Real jobs up, Real wages up. Stocks up. Less illegals(the Home Depot here is deserted of day laborers). Less stifling governmental regulations enabling industry to, you know, be industrial. Build and produce shit. Borders heading in a more secure direction. You know, things that actually matter. But I know we'll just keep talking about how Russia won the election for Trump or how Melena wouldn't hold his hand.  Good grief.

The standard wingnut message.

"Everything is great!"

Back to the bench, blueliner.

I gave you a shot. You failed  badly.

7 hours ago, Blueliner said:

The national embarrasment post wasn't about what Germany might or might not think of us. 

It's about falling asleep with your forehead on the twitter send button almost every night since becoming president.

I think most everyone wants to see good things happening for the country and economy. Of course, per usual, we will never agree on how we should go about it.  I've mentioned it before, but these sharp increases in the economy always lead to sharp decreases. Slow and steady wins ths race. That old ass parable, The Tortoise And The Hare still holds true today whether anyone wants to accept that or not. 

Idc if the guy breaks every camera he looks at. Stop falling asleep on the damn  Twitter send button and alot of folks would be a good deal happier with him.

6 minutes ago, concha said:

I'm going to be making sure YOU are out there knocking on doors, Chip.

Whether it's The Donald or Ted or whoever running for the Republicans, they'll need the Chipster out there working against them.

I know. Once again.

Will you be knocking on doors for King Orange or your boy, Ted Cruz?......