Georgia folks (Football question)

Nolebull813

4 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

What do you think your record will be next year given next year's schedule?

We will lose two or three games in the regular season and finish as a two or three seed in region with another early round playoff exit.

We are less talented than last year and have not been able to practice for 6 months. Our best bet is for the GHSA to cancel the season. Lol

• Haha 1

Just now, CCBlackhatter said:

We will lose two or three games in the regular season and finish as a two or three seed in region with another early round playoff exit.

We are less talented than last year and have not been able to practice for 6 months. Our best bet is for the GHSA to cancel the season. Lol

Good to know. In my predictions, I had Colquitt going 9-1 and losing in the second round of the playoffs to Hillgrove at Hillgrove. 

15 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Our coach let us "give up" last year when we had the players. That shit didn't happen when we had a real coach on the sideline. We went and got one of them types of coaches you were bragging about yesterday and now we will have an average football program going forward.

Idk man you got the best Assistant coach in Georgia,  if colquitt doesn’t reach state championship  look for him to take over as HC going Foward

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

What game would be the best to go see live when you combine venue, with the quality of teams? Gonna be up in Atlanta assuming football season exists September 4th weekend. These are the games i got off the GHSA site. 

Marietta AT McEachern

Brookwood AT Walton

Stephenson AT Grayson

Parkview AT North Gwinnett

Mill Creek AT Dacula

Johns Creek AT Milton (Freedom Bowl)

Lol 😝 @Nolebull813 I clicked on your profile by mistake.. is that really your profile picture lmao 😂 

16 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Good to know. In my predictions, I had Colquitt going 9-1 and losing in the second round of the playoffs to Hillgrove at Hillgrove. 

I think we will lose to Marietta (gag), Valdosta, and Lowndes. Camden and Westlake are potential losses also. As long as the current administration is in place, Roger's job is safe if he can win at least one playoff game.

8 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I think we will lose to Marietta (gag), Valdosta, and Lowndes. Camden and Westlake are potential losses also. As long as the current administration is in place, Roger's job is safe if he can win at least one playoff game.

I don't see you guys losing to Marietta, especially in Corky Kell. Westlake at Colquitt is one of my potential candidates for underrated game of the year.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol @CCBlackhatter you know it’s bad in Moultrie when Westlake vs colquitt is game of the year

They typically have talent but lack coaching. They are your typical inner city type metro team. A lose to them will further signify the collapse of the Packer football program. At least we have a nice indoor facility to slowly die in. Lol

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

The Winnersville Classic didn't make your list? It's a closer drive and will feature Rush vs a former assistant of his starring Colquitt players against the hated Vikings. Lol

im going to watch Florida State and West Virginia play in the Chicken Classic on Saturday. 

Going to watch the Valdosta Packers is tempting though. I would need advance tickets to guarantee that 

4 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Less talented?!? Horseshit!

When y’all lost in 17 it was “better get us this year cause we’re loaded for the next six years”. Then when you lost in 18 it was “better get us this year cause we’re loaded the next six years”. Then the avatar got shatcanned and now the program is less talented?!?

Fucking excuses are like assholes, if they aren’t yours they usually smell.......and this one stinks to high heaven. 

52 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Colquitt is Colquitt. I feel like no matter how much we hate on them or say they won't make it back, they will. Even if it means losing 5 games, we'll still see them in the playoffs and they'll still make a name for themselves. 

That head coach of theirs better learn how to be more aggressive, then. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

They seem to work better under aggressive teachings. I guess that's why Rush was successful. He transformed Colquitt into an aggressive school.

Mhmm. Dropped the ball against valdosta with a questionable call at the end and......idk what the hell happened against Parkview. What happened? @HawgGoneIt

I remember them being up 21-10 and then it was all down hill after that. 

6 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Mhmm. Dropped the ball against valdosta with a questionable call at the end and......idk what the hell happened against Parkview. What happened? @HawgGoneIt

I remember them being up 21-10 and then it was all down hill after that. 

Funny, I just rewatched highlights from the Parkview-Colquitt County game today. Parkview kicked a field goal and intercepted Harden on the next drive. Then Curtis ran it in for a touchdown (he was a beast that game), Parkview went for 2 and missed. 21-19. Colquitt offense was completely stymied and had to give the ball up multiple times, so more rushing TDs by Curtis made it 21-27 and then 21-33 I think. Then, on fourth down, with Colquitt needing a stop, they stacked the box and somehow Curtis broke right through, hurdled his own man, and sprinted into the endzone for a 40-21 lead. Colquitt was simply outplayed in the second half. I'll leave @HawgGoneIt to discuss more.