trump's Tulsa Overflow Flop.....

RedZone

7 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Wouldnt it be safe to say that people who care about their health did not attend this rally, hence all the empty seats? We've all seen other Trump rallies where it was SRO inside and out.

Not an endorsement, just an observation.

So, the Trump campaign didn't factor that in?  They were touting 1,000,000 requested tickets.  The crowd size was less than 6,200 ***.  Are you implying that 993,800 stayed home because of coronavirus?

*** (Andrew Little, the Public Information Officer for the Tulsa Fire Department, told Forbes that attendance at the rally was just under 6,200 people.)

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, stanscript said:

So, the Trump campaign didn't factor that in?  They were touting 1,000,000 requested tickets.  The crowd size was less than 6,200 ***.  Are you implying that 993,800 stayed home because of coronavirus?

*** (Andrew Little, the Public Information Officer for the Tulsa Fire Department, told Forbes that attendance at the rally was just under 6,200 people.)

Am I implying what? No one with common sense thought 1 million would show up.

Can you read? I dont care if there were only 6 there. I said ITS NOT A ENDORSEMENT, JUST AN OBSERVATION. 

What Im saying is that may be the reason there were about 10k empty seats.

1 hour ago, stanscript said:

Just an FYI , since you are a stat man, you might want to factor in the (pretty funny 🤣) social media attack from all the TDS victims that requested up to a couple 100K tickets 😝

So proud of that the left is.....

PS: I think T just used it to show how popular he was....you know....the million request for tickets and all 🤣

Circus circus.....You another clown trying pointing fingers at "popularity stats" ???  🤓

• Confused 1

The sad trumper's here do not care  what King Child tweets or babbles on about at campaign rallies.

The trump minions here only care how many sheep follow on twitter and how many sheep attend the campaign rallies.

It's really weird. Wait....that's all King Child cares about too.

#suckers

18 hours ago, RedZone said:

..992,000 Tulsa NO-Shows..

The emperor has no crowd.

I never really understood why he tweeted this at the time.  How did all that high priced campaign talent ever think this made sense?  Oklahoma was never going to support a rally of this size.  

Blame the Tik Tok Teens if it helps.  At the end of the day anybody who wanted in could get in, and Trump's  grifting campaign manager only managed to fill about a third of the seats.  Cool Death Star!

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

I never really understood why he tweeted this at the time.  How did all that high priced campaign talent ever think this made sense?  Oklahoma was never going to support a rally of this size. 

If the 'opposition' is going to give it to you...

You can always just use it...

Or throw it in their face,

it seems.

PS: It appears only  K-pop fans can't understand this 🤷‍♂️

BTW didn't know you were such a fan 😝

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Troll said:

If the 'opposition' is going to give it to you...

You can always just use it...

Or throw it in their face,

it seems.

PS: It appears only  K-pop fans can't understand this 🤷‍♂️

BTW didn't know you were such a fan 😝

I posted an article about what the Tik Tok Teens apparently did.  That is neither an endorsement of K-pop (for which I know little, couldn't care less about, but seems harmless enough), nor is it an endorsement of the weaponization of social media (which I am against because of the harm it does to the public square -- The same basic reason I am against Parscale's "Death Star' ).  I am in favor of figuring out how to design things for healthier outcomes (and which apply to all).

Part of the point of my post was while the prank may have duped all that high priced campaign talent and IMPOTUS himself, it probably had little to do with the small crowd size.  COVID and Trump fatigue are probably better explanations - But that's just a guess on my part.

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

I posted an article about what the Tik Tok Teens apparently did.  That is neither an endorsement of K-pop (for which I know little, couldn't care less about, but seems harmless enough), nor is it an endorsement of the weaponization of social media (which I am against because of the harm it does to the public square -- The same basic reason I am against Parscale's "Death Star' ).  I am in favor of figuring out how to design things for healthier outcomes (and which apply to all).

Part of the point of my post was while the prank may have duped all that high priced campaign talent and IMPOTUS himself, it probably had little to do with the small crowd size.  COVID and Trump fatigue are probably a better explanations - But that's just a guess on my part.

haha yeah all good, you weren't out of line...

least not for this circus

giphy.gif

😆

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Its quite funny listening to the democrats bitch about 3 years of trump.but we had to endure 8 years of hell under obama 

I just always found pep rallies to be quite funny myself....😄

Any side participating, brings out their wackiest and highlights it, it would seem...

...and not just politics...all pep rallies 😏

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Troll said:

I just always found pep rallies to be quite funny myself....😄

Any side participating, brings out their wackiest and highlights it, it would seem...

...and not just politics...all pep rallies 😝

Its like obv in my own opinion trump has done everything he can for this country while Obama apologized for this country 

On 6/20/2020 at 1:01 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

4 hours to the Event of the Year!! #nocovidiotsallowed #lifesgood #KAG 

75B034D3-78BC-4C9B-92DA-9483E19B4FF7.thumb.jpeg.4f15d81ad5bb58cfbf19d1d3f4b557ea.jpegDE67E226-50EE-4A61-9ABF-9B204861E8DE.jpeg.255326e6004bdc8879b24121c2b8281a.jpeg

This aged well.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 4

On 6/20/2020 at 4:02 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Flood?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH all 6,200 of them?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

On 6/20/2020 at 4:48 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Cajun upset his life is miserable and freaks out when others are having good time 

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  6,200 out of a million?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

This aged well.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It was EPIC.  An EPIC failure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Flood?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH all 6,200 of them?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  6,200 out of a million?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1