MaxPreps Preseason Top 100 2020

ngdawg

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Fuck it, let’s call maxpeeps up and tell them might as well add every Ga team in the max 100

if were being honest MP was being Generous, cause I don’t see Wiennie Wabbons as a top 250 National team

top 100 in Georgia 

Sure 

top 100 nationally 

D0B8ECDA-9634-4E73-85B5-3EC6F52CD1F2.gif

Well let’s think about it, do you think Cali has FIVE in the top 25?

And no I don’t want that bullshit you’re on, all weepy and menstrual when it comes to Ga. 

Hell, little old Buford is third nationally with football power five offers all time...we’re talking 1200 students. 

Shit, you’re objective here like you are on inverse trading!

bgw

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ngdawg said:

To clarify, I'm not talking about 1 game 3 years ago, I'm talking about the past 3 years of a school that has been fairly dominant in their class and state. Warner Robins may not be nationally well known, but they deserve the respect to be above a 4-6 team from California.

Never mind Padre and Boy formerly LDT...

Those two default react negative  to anything Ga. 

Padre jock rides MD and SJB and the latter just smokes and grows pharma pot. 

Nothing wrong with those two, at all.

bgw

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Georgia plays good HSFB. I’ll never hate on them. Buford (my GA team) going back 2 back on that azz next year. I want Grayson to load up on transfers again next season so we can play them. Rush too. 

I respect that, thank you! Grayson does have a pretty good shot at winning state if they can get through Lowndes and Parkview.

• Like 1

On a side note, I'm surprised that Elder (OH) isn't on this list, they pushed Pickerington Central to the limit in last year's state championship game. If not for allowing 14 points in the 4th quarter, they would have won. Don't know why they're not in the top 100.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Y'all forget the most famous high school in the nation.  DLS. 

Love how DLS is the most famous high school in the nation even though Valdosta has the most wins in high school football history. Maybe another example of bias towards Californian teams? 

Cool fact that I did not know...Long Beach Poly has the most wins in California high school football history, yet they are tied for 28th in the national ranking for most wins in history. Also, 3 of the top 4 winningest programs are from Kentucky. Really neat!

13 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Love how DLS is the most famous high school in the nation even though Valdosta has the most wins in high school football history. Maybe another example of bias towards Californian teams? 

Huh? Valdosta won its first region championship (1920)  45 years before De La Salle was even founded (1965). When was Valdosta founded? Early 1900’s? De La won 150 straight, legendary streak. They’ve been named national champs 7 different years. For a school that’s 55 years old, not bad. 

9B86A379-4DCB-40FD-A91E-F49508F9B91F.jpeg

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

Huh? Valdosta won its first region championship (1920)  45 years before De La Salle was even founded (1965). When was Valdosta founded? Early 1900’s? De La won 150 straight, legendary streak. They’ve been named national champs 7 different years. For a school that’s 55 years old, not bad. 

9B86A379-4DCB-40FD-A91E-F49508F9B91F.jpeg

Ah see I've heard about the winning streak many times before, but I didn't know when they were founded as a school. That puts it into more perspective. No hate on DLS although it may have seemed like it in my last post. I'm just surprised that sometimes when someone mentions a nationally famous program, Valdosta doesn't pop up. And no I'm not biased towards Georgia, I would have questioned it even if a team from Delaware had the most wins in history.

• Thanks 1

On 6/17/2020 at 4:13 PM, ngdawg said:

Edgewater should be ranked higher. They return a lot. Apopka plays American Heritage Plantation early at home, so that should be an interesting test. 

10 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Edgewater should be ranked higher. They return a lot. Apopka plays American Heritage Plantation early at home, so that should be an interesting test. 

In my opinion, Edgewater is ranked well. Now that I look at it, Apopka should be ranked a little higher. And the Apopka-AHP should be very good considering this. I think AHP will win 31-20.

Sometimes it just feels like out-of-state games get overhyped simply because they involve teams from different states. True, most of the time they are very interesting, but in-state games can be very solid as well. Just my take on that, I don't expect anyone else to mirror my view haha.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Sometimes it just feels like out-of-state games get overhyped simply because they involve teams from different states. True, most of the time they are very interesting, but in-state games can be very solid as well. Just my take on that, I don't expect anyone else to mirror my view haha.

Out of state games are about bragging rights. 

• Thanks 1