Xavian Sorey

954gator

6 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Originally, he was all for UGA. Throughout sophomore and part of junior year, he knew he wanted to go to UGA. However, I guess Clemson's pitch was just better. I think he has a package deal with CB Jordan Hancock, who is also going to Clemson. Both are 4/5 stars, and they both "packaged" themselves to Clemson.

Hope it works out, I know of "other" package deals where the staff wanted the "one".

That bullshit stunt goes on quite a bit.

Not to throw any rain on this parade, I certainly want the best for our kids.

bgw

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hope it works out, I know of "other" package deals where the staff wanted the "one".

That bullshit stunt goes on quite a bit.

Not to throw any rain on this parade, I certainly want the best for our kids.

bgw

I don't know how package deals work or whether they are successful or not. All I know is that both Barrett Carter and Jordan Hancock are beasts on the turf. I view Carter as a more passionate version of Jayden McDonald, based on what I've seen at games in person. That should give you an idea of how dominant he is.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Meh.  Competition does not look strong. 

Wow. You must be a true genius to know exactly which plays were against which teams. Especially considering NG played Armwood, Colquitt, Lowndes, and McEachern. I don't expect you to know these schools either, however, because you, being a Carmel fan, are not used to winning teams.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Wow. You must be a true genius to know exactly which plays were against which teams. Especially considering NG played Armwood, Colquitt, Lowndes, and McEachern. I don't expect you to know these schools either, however, because you, being a Carmel fan, are not used to winning teams.

What's funny is the competition is 100x better than the first video I posted of Sorey.    Still, I think Sorey is a freak athlete.   That kid's film you posted is about as good a LB film as you can have, he showed a bit of everything.    Looks like the kid is a decent cover at his size as well. 

I rarely post videos of transfers, but I'm excited about this kid at STA next year (MLB though).   (competition at Cardinal Newman not as good as NG's but still much better than Sorey's)

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/9686556/5de7c2a632e6a8105c4d692d

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 954gator said:

What's funny is the competition is 100x better than the first video I posted of Sorey.    Still, I think Sorey is a freak athlete, but that kid's film you posted showed me a little bit of everything.    Looks like the kid is a decent cover at his size as well. 

Carter reminds me of Roquan Smith. He is a stud for sure.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Easy, that's my cuz....

Hahaha.

bgw

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Many teams from Cali, actually ALOT of teams from Cali would look like world dominators too if they played in GA. LOL!!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Many teams from Cali, actually ALOT of teams from Cali would look like world dominators too if they played in GA. LOL!!!

We don't roll with private schools, sorry. And despite California having the cream of the crop, I doubt they have the same level of depth that exists in Georgia. What I mean by that is there are more teams contending for a state championship in Georgia than there are in California at the highest level of competition. I personally prefer a wider pool of potential state champion candidates over two or three teams you know will win every year.