Which program has better accomplishments?

georgiagator1

Lowndes or Columbia Co fl  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which team has better accomplishments?

• Lowndes, 5 state titles largest class. 1980, 1999, 2004, 2005, and 2007
    • Columbia, 1 state title 1967. Class A

6 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

No, you started trashing Lowndes. I set the record straight about the pathetic HS you cherish. I just threw Suwannee in because even podunk little Live Oak has more state titles than Lake City.

Podunk little Live Oak beat teams like Hardee to win state titles

If you think beating teams like that puts Suwannee on par with Columbia then you don't know a thing about football

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

42 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Podunk little Live Oak beat teams like Hardee to win state titles

If you think beating teams like that puts Suwannee on par with Columbia then you don't know a thing about football

On "par" with Columbia? Thats so fvking funny. What pray tell has Columbia done? I mean besides beating IMG in a pre-season scrimmage?

4 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

OK. How about you give him permission to list your other screen names? Or are you scared? Let everybody see how often you like your own posts. lmao, talk about pathetic.

I don't make a significant attempt to hide my screen names because my other accounts are meant to be a parody of terms on the board 

I could care less if hawg wants to share the other accounts but ik he has said before he ain't gonna dox anyone so he allows people with multiple accounts to remain anonymous

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

@Columbiafan Permission?

Maybe if you would stop staring at the page you would get your answer whenever the hell I choose to respond

13 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

On "par" with Columbia? Thats so fvking funny. What pray tell has Columbia done? I mean besides beating IMG in a pre-season scrimmage?

And who has Suwannee ever beaten that is worth a shit in past decade?

I can list teams Columbia has beaten in past decade, and I don't need to include any preseason games to squash Suwannee in an argument

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

I don't make a significant attempt to hide my screen names because my other accounts are meant to be a parody of terms on the board 

I could care less if hawg wants to share the other accounts but ik he has said before he ain't gonna dox anyone so he allows people with multiple accounts to remain anonymous

How many times you "like" your post with your other "parodys"

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Maybe if you would stop staring at the page you would get your answer whenever the hell I choose to respond

And who has Suwannee ever beaten that is worth a shit in past decade?

I can list teams Columbia has beaten in past decade, and I don't need to include any preseason games to squash Suwannee in an argument

You must be real young. You are hung up on this decade thing. Lets do last 16 years. Lowndes has 3 state titles and Columbia is 0fer.

16 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

You must be real young. You are hung up on this decade thing. Lets do last 16 years. Lowndes has 3 state titles and Columbia is 0fer.

Fine take last 16 years for Suwannee, it's highly likely Columbia was probably best win for Suwannee in that 16 year stretch and they have maybe 2 wins over Columbia in that stretch while Columbia has 13 wins over Suwannee in that stretch

Also clever trying to switch back to lowndes when your argument is weak for Suwannee, just admit it and I won't even bother responding to you anymore and everyone on here gets what they want

Just admit that Suwannee is a trash program that has been Carried by 4 little league championships over 30 years ago when they played nobodies and are still baby brother to Columbia who owned them back then and have owned them for the entirety of each programs exsistance 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, georgiagator1 said:

Actually we met once before. He came to our state prep boards and was run off. Then I heard about him trashing our program here. Sad. He was upset we didnt recognize his program as "elite" or something.

Yup him and the greyson and marietta fans all talk shit and know very little about football. Its sad especially in this case the kid makes multiple accounts. 

• Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Yup him and the greyson and marietta fans all talk shit and know very little about football. Its sad especially in this case the kid makes multiple accounts. 

Oh so anyone who doesn't say lowndes is greatest ever don't know football

Ik Marietta beat lowndes and all you could do is whine 

"They cheated, they recruited so we really won" wahhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhh

Shut your weak candy ass up you clueless idiot

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

The larry guy comes on here talking about Lowndes as well because him and bus recruited team put up 17 while his 4star qb 4star wr and 5star TE didnt score.

He actually knows football

Your just a insecure homer who can't handle any criticism without throwing a tantrum, I've dealt with high schoolers who make better arguments than you and most of them haven't watched any teams on the national scene

You are pathetic

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1