Which program has better accomplishments?

georgiagator1

Lowndes or Columbia Co fl  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which team has better accomplishments?

• Lowndes, 5 state titles largest class. 1980, 1999, 2004, 2005, and 2007
    • Columbia, 1 state title 1967. Class A

Just now, FootballGuy said:

Y'all need to stop....smh. 

I have been trying to ignore these clowns plenty

I left one board because I was tired of arguing with a brainless door

I put the other 2 Lowndes posters on ignore but you got Ga96 making jabs with any post he does and MTP can't handle anything negative about Lowndes without going into a frenzy tantrum like a child 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

44 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I don't need multiple accounts

There's a difference between relying on them and doing it just because I choose the fucking do so, maybe if you knew the difference you wouldn't be so out of your element here 

Its so sad to create names to like yourself. When you was a boy did you tie a porkchop around your neck to get the dog to play with you. lol

2 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

And you were a stud I presume. Position and year for you?

Hey @HawgGoneIt how many screen names this cat got? you dont have to out him on them. Just the number lol.

How about the 3 lowndes musketeers team up and I'll go find myself 2 people and we can have a game of 3 on 3 football

Or I suppose I can find a 4th one and do 4 on 4

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

34 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I see you have came across one of the saddest humans on this message board. Dud has like 3 accounts logging in to them to give himself likes. 😂 He is still a kid though I just ignore him and the other clowns on here that don't seem to have ever played a down of football.

But you were drafted after an illustrious collegiate career. 

Tell us about your training camp experience, like.... how many times you were looking out of your ear hole after a hit etc.,.

I patiently await,

bgw

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

I put the other 2 Lowndes posters on ignore but you got Ga96 making jabs with any post he does and MTP can't handle anything negative about Lowndes without going into a frenzy tantrum like a child 

Just let it ride, bro. I understand defending your own, but if you know the truth while they continue to talk shit and/or lie, just leave it be. 

"If it doesn't apply, let it fly." Remember that. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

He started trashing Lowndes . Just came to say my piece. Takes a real "superior football guy" to talk up his team based on a PRE_SEASON SCRIMMAGE. ROTFLMAO

Just now, FootballGuy said:

Just let it ride, bro. I understand defending your own, but if you know the truth while they continue to talk shit and/or lie, just leave it be. 

Oh I agree

My only dog in this fight is I don't want to sit back and let them brainwash people on this board with their lies

I don't care what they think but I go after them so nobody else sits there and buys their lies as truth because

"if someone says a lie enough times, people start to believe it as truth if nobody is around to fact check"

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

44 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

DID you read any of this thread? Started trashing Lowndes out the gate. I came LATE to the party. Oh wait. You another of his screen names. He done admitted that.

Just now, georgiagator1 said:

DID you read any of this thread? Started trashing Lowndes out the gate. I came LATE to the party. Oh wait. You another of his screen names. He done admitted that.

@FootballGuy

See how insecure this dude is, he thinks if someone isn't agreeing with him then it must be another account of mine

Next he will be saying @BUFORDGAWOLVES is another alt account I run

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

42 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Why you Changing the subject?

If you 3 musketeers are so good on the field then put your money where your mouth is 

Um, I think YOU changed the subject dipshit. I asked you to state your postion and year played and you "challenged" me to a football "duel" Are you 12 yrs old?

42 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Let me guess you haven't played since graduating Suwannee and you are now over 200 pounds, fat and out of shape?

Also how did you enjoy those whippings from Columbia in high school? Did it feel good?

lol. You are the one spouting off about people not playing a down. And you still havent answered. When Columbia was kicking all that ass were you blowing brass  are beating drums?

3 minutes ago, georgiagator1 said:

No, I know @BUFORDGAWOLVES. You admitted you use multiple screen names you pathetic pos.

Only person pathetic here is you, you making this thread when I called you out on claiming Suwannee was a better program just because of a run in the 80s so you choose to call in Lowndes just to hope to look relevant because that 4 year run is the only thing that makes Suwannee worth mentioning ever

And when you ain't getting the result you wanted you throwing a tantrum like a child 

Grow the fuck up

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Oh I agree

My only dog in this fight is I don't want to sit back and let them brainwash people on this board with their lies

I don't care what they think but I go after them so nobody else sits there and buys their lies as truth because

"if someone says a lie enough times, people start to believe it as truth if nobody is around to fact check"

Mhmm. Also, nobody cares about the truth when a lie is more entertaining. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

@FootballGuy

See how insecure this dude is, he thinks if someone isn't agreeing with him then it must be another account of mine

Next he will be saying @BUFORDGAWOLVES is another alt account I run

Well, your certainly increased traffic on the forum and boosted membership. 

I expected better out of 96... that’s why I pick at him. 

bge

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Only person pathetic here is you, you making this thread when I called you out on claiming Suwannee was a better program just because of a run in the 80s so you choose to call in Lowndes just to hope to look relevant because that 4 year run is the only thing that makes Suwannee worth mentioning ever

And when you ain't getting the result you wanted you throwing a tantrum like a child 

Grow the fuck up

No, you started trashing Lowndes. I set the record straight about the pathetic HS you cherish. I just threw Suwannee in because even podunk little Live Oak has more state titles than Lake City.