CalHi sports 2020 preseason rankings Hs

Sammyswordsman

6 hours ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

Does Noah Fifita have a chance to be the best ever QB in Servite's history? Based on what the article describes of him

Many people here are probably too young to remember Steve Beuerlein who IMO is the best. Turk Schonert went on to have success also.

It remains to be seen with Fifita. He is obviously a great player but it is hard to compare him with those others because they have vastly different styles. Fifita will be unfairly knocked for his size but regardless of his stature he is great high school QB. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Every single year.  I can't even count the amount of times he had DLS ranked low only for DLS to win the Open. or (prior to bowl games) finish as MNC's.  HUGE SoCal humper!!!!

This may be true about DLS..............but Cal Hi sports consistently over  ranks ALL the other teams in Nor Cal (State Top 20) in an effort to balance out their poll.  For example this year they even ranked something something trail in the top 25.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

37 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

This may be true about DLS..............but Cal Hi sports consistently over  ranks ALL the other teams in Nor Cal (State Top 20) in an effort to balance out their poll.  For example this year they even ranked something something trail in the top 25.

Maybe something something trail is (gasp).... better than you want to believe? I know it doesn't fit your agenda but they aren't bad at all. They probably have more D1 players than Servite. 

Just to be clear I dont think they're better than Servite but they would smack a majority of SoCal. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Maybe something something trail is (gasp).... better than you want to believe? I know it doesn't fit your agenda but they aren't bad at all. They probably have more D1 players than Servite. 

Just to be clear I dont think they're better than Servite but they would smack a majority of SoCal. 

😂😂😂😂 it’s getting worse @imaGoodBoyNow

• Haha 1