Who is the one kid on your team to look out for (Finally a Football thread)

imaGoodBoyNow

8 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Who fucking cares? If your guy wasn’t ready you should’ve played somebody else. 

You fucking lowends guys and your myriad of excuses is sad. Never seen grown “men” make so many excuses for their HS team losing. You fucking lost over six months ago. Get over it bitch. 

You mean like 50 years worth! Lol stand by another half century coming up. Ya gonna be around for the next one ?

9 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

You mean like 50 years worth! Lol stand by another half century coming up. Ya gonna be around for the next one ?

I may not be around tomorrow. 

Between your flagships your 53+ years without shit. My schools are both defending champs.

I would bet you’d trade, but then again you have zero fucking sense so maybe not. Even your cheating coaches at both schools may not get you anything. 😂 

Sucks to argue with somebody about sports whose teams bitchwhacked your’n and won titles in the process! Not that I’d know. After all, I’m arguing with you.......

F6D00ED0-BB6A-4961-8DBE-31D94393081B.jpeg

6 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I may not be around tomorrow. 

Between your flagships your 53+ years without shit. My schools are both defending champs.

I would bet you’d trade, but then again you have zero fucking sense so maybe not. Even your cheating coaches at both schools may not get you anything. 😂 

Sucks to argue with somebody about sports whose teams bitchwhacked your’n and won titles in the process! Not that I’d know. After all, I’m arguing with you.......

F6D00ED0-BB6A-4961-8DBE-31D94393081B.jpeg

Five greater than two moron

20 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Experience douch Sophomore and Senior

exactly what I mean when I say that larry guy is clown that doesn't know about football. He can't tell the simple difference between a run heavy offense and pass heavy offense its. Same kind of idiot that can see when burrow was throwing 50/50 balls all over the field and didn't do anything for 4yrs. 

4 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

exactly what I mean when I say that larry guy is clown that doesn't know about football. He can't tell the simple difference between a run heavy offense and pass heavy offense its. Same kind of idiot that can see when burrow was throwing 50/50 balls all over the field and didn't do anything for 4yrs. 

I could have thrown to those receivers. Just like Marietta who tripped over and backed in to a bought SC. Kids played at different schools before being bought. Afraid the HS game is becoming corrupt just like college thanks to old bastards like Sweetpants who most likely was in  Band in HS.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Five greater than two moron

Ok. Yale is greater than jawja. Tech is certainly greater than jajwa too. Florida? You bet your jorts! Tennessee? Hell to the hillbilly yes! I could go on for hours, but you get my drift. 

Congrats on your last title when your Seniors we’re starting pre school. Well done! 

• Haha 1

On 6/17/2020 at 5:21 AM, MTP28 said:

I could have thrown to those receivers. Just like Marietta who tripped over and backed in to a bought SC. Kids played at different schools before being bought. Afraid the HS game is becoming corrupt just like college thanks to old bastards like Sweetpants who most likely was in  Band in HS.

50/50 balls?!? I know you’re a fucking idiot but comment proves it beyond doubt. 

Your “run heavy” offense may have been because your QB isn’t as good at throwing the ball in game settings. 

Then again, you thought fromm was better than Burrow. 

The only athletic bone in your body is when you were the team pump in HS. 

5 hours ago, MTP28 said:

😂 

Says the dude who’s athletic resume includes 3rd horn and 4th string chess team. 

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Mtp knows his guys.......

I’ve  certainly seen him play. Think he has a lot of upside for a rising Jr. I’m certain that the phrase you used about knowing your guys is completely different than your perspective for sure. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

I’ve  certainly seen him play. Think he has a lot of upside for a rising Jr. I’m certain that the phrase you used about knowing your guys is completely different than your perspective for sure. 

I was referring to the fact that I can actually spell my guys names. 

Kid is a player, I just don’t see him the way you do. I look at his stats where he averaged a hundred  or so yards a game passing and am not impressed. Don’t care if y’all ran the wishbone, the passing yards are woeful.
Great athlete. Great runner. Watched him in one game and he made a total of one impressive throw. 

He reminds me of the Del Rio kid at grayson from mceachern in that he’s a good sized kid with great athleticism but nothing special throwing the ball. 

Maybe he proves me wrong and if he does, good on him. Not shitting on him, giving an opinion based on fact.