California High School Football

Jerry

On 6/21/2020 at 8:25 AM, ngdawg said:

Love how the title of this thread is "California High School Football" yet we are talking about Georgia football. I absolutely don't mind that (for obvious reasons) but dang, we love getting off track A LOT.

No, its just the typical ga infestation and ga's yearly attempt to get attention.  We got use to it.  Notice most threads are about ga until the season starts and rankings come out.  Then they go MIA. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

No, its just the typical ga infestation and ga's yearly attempt to get attention.  We got use to it.  Notice most threads are about ga until the season starts and rankings come out.  Then they go MIA. 

Well, I mean if you want me to stick around, I'd be more than happy to. You need your dose of Georgia football every week, doctor's orders.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Just for this, Padre I'm gonna bomb the shit out of "those" threads.....

Hahahaha.

giphy.gif

bgw

• Haha 4

On 6/15/2020 at 5:27 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Both SJB and MD did indeed decline SFAs advances for this season. However, Cen10 accepted this great challenge. #powerpublic

On 6/15/2020 at 6:06 PM, AztecPadre said:

Coming from the guy on the board with the least possible credibility.  Show proof or go away.

On 6/15/2020 at 9:08 PM, Wosinc said:

🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

And still 🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

Looks like you  skeert him offen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, On2whls said:

Sad news, former  Cen10 player Jamal “Tank” Goodman shot to death in St George Utah by his roommate.  Sorry, I don’t have a link to the story.  

damn, just tragic news😰, if there is a season this fall, does this years Corona Centennial team, look to be better than last seasons team? I feel its a worthy question to ask, because they are the California public school that ranks the highest in the national rankings.

30 minutes ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

damn, just tragic news😰, if there is a season this fall, does this years Corona Centennial team, look to be better than last seasons team? I feel its a worthy question to ask, because they are the California public school that ranks the highest in the national rankings.

They should be better then last year. Only one qb this year. They had some good underclassman that will be better obviously. But at the end of the day they probably won't be able to beat the two academies errr I mean private schools in Bosco and MD. It is what it is until CIF grows a pair and makes changes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SoCalFball said:

They should be better then last year. Only one qb this year. They had some good underclassman that will be better obviously. But at the end of the day they probably won't be able to beat the two academies errr I mean private schools in Bosco and MD. It is what it is until CIF grows a pair and makes changes. 

Yeah just bringing it up because, as I've said it before, and I'm using this as an inspiration story, North Shore from Texas, in 2018, in preseason, they were ranked 44th in the national rankings, then finished number 1, I'd love to see Corona Centennial or another California public school achieve a feat like that, a shock the world type season. Goes back to what I said, I'd love to see a California public school win a National Title in high school football. Which hasn't been done since 1987.

But at the end of the day, in the meantime I don't see that happening unfortunately, it still looks like it's gonna be MD and Bosco running the show.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

This would (if they end up playing) be the best shot at an equally balanced offense and defense in some time.   I wouldn’t be shocked if they upset one or the other of MD or SJB.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, On2whls said:

This would (if they end up playing) be the best shot at an equally balanced offense and defense in some time.   I wouldn’t be shocked if they upset one or the other of MD or SJB.  

Exactly what I’m saying. Counting out Matt Logan & the #1 player in the country? That’s silly. Centennial will be elite per usual & there isn’t a team in the country that can overlook them. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Exactly what I’m saying. Counting out Matt Logan & the #1 player in the country? That’s silly. Centennial will be elite per usual & there isn’t a team in the country that can overlook them. 

Indeed the Monarchs will NEVER overlook Cen10. I realize the last 2 times we played the games were one-sided. But that should not give MD a false sense of confidence. Cen10 is always dangerous and when they have their offense clicking they are an absolute nightmare to defend, even for a team like MD that will be stacked on defense next year.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Indeed the Monarchs will NEVER overlook Cen10. I realize the last 2 times we played the games were one-sided. But that should not give MD a false sense of confidence. Cen10 is always dangerous and when they have their offense clicking they are an absolute nightmare to defend, even for a team like MD that will be stacked on defense next year.

I completely agree. Centennial is a huge week, especially to start the year off. Honestly it’s been the defense that has really stepped up and taken control of the last few games against Cen10. Logan will always have them ready to play MD. In 14’ we beat them week 1 by 20 and then they got us in the playoffs. You always have your hands full playing the huskies. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

I completely agree. Centennial is a huge week, especially to start the year off. Honestly it’s been the defense that has really stepped up and taken control of the last few games against Cen10. Logan will always have them ready to play MD. In 14’ we beat them week 1 by 20 and then they got us in the playoffs. You always have your hands full playing the huskies. 

The problem with what you're saying is in 2014 Mater Dei was just a normal good football team. This was before a time when they were getting top level transfers from all over the state and country. To think C10 has any chance of beating this new version of Mater Dei football is laughable. I tuned into the game the past couple season in hopes of a good contest only to watch running clocks.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

The problem with what you're saying is in 2014 Mater Dei was just a normal good football team. This was before a time when they were getting top level transfers from all over the state and country. To think C10 has any chance of beating this new version of Mater Dei football is laughable. I tuned into the game the past couple season in hopes of a good contest only to watch running clocks.  

If the ref had actually known what a RPO was one of the games could have been a lot different 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

Bingo!!!

• Haha 1