California High School Football

Jerry

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Both SJB and MD did indeed decline SFAs advances for this season. However, Cen10 accepted this great challenge. #powerpublic

I still would be shocked if this game takes places. Possible start date change for CIF combined with a team making a cross country trip isn’t a good recipe...

On 6/13/2020 at 10:13 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Well compare 2019 Valdosta roster  and this years roster when it comes in and I’ll guarantee there’s atleast 10 upperclassmen transfers

@BUFORDGAWOLVES were at 4 confirmed colquitt player who are now at Valdosta,, another month Valdosta will have 10 transfers from Moultrie alone, might be 25 transfers when all said and done from other schools 

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@BUFORDGAWOLVES were at 4 confirmed colquitt player who are now at Valdosta,, another month Valdosta will have 10 transfers from Moultrie alone, might be 25 transfers when all said and done from other schools 

Damn bro.... you really are keeping tabs, eh? I knew you were a Georgia HSFB fan all along...lol. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Love how the title of this thread is "California High School Football" yet we are talking about Georgia football. I absolutely don't mind that (for obvious reasons) but dang, we love getting off track A LOT.

Man you got a lot to learn on here.. California thread is hyjackeked by the Texans and Georgia posters, The NJ commitment thread has a Rat Cajun running his mouth , Florida thread is a Covid discussion page now , The Texas thread is about Cali and how far Bryce young commutes to HS, the Louisiana HS thread is only about a transfer from Ohio state and LSU, Alabama thread is gone since USAA went belly up

i can keep going but I need me some cofvee 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Man you got a lot to learn on here.. California thread is hyjackeked by the Texans and Georgia posters, The NJ commitment thread has a Rat Cajun running his mouth , Florida thread is a Covid discussion page now , The Texas thread is about Cali and how far Bryce young commutes to HS, the Louisiana HS thread is only about a transfer from Ohio state and LSU, Alabama thread is gone since USAA went belly up

i can keep going but I need me some cofvee 

Since we're on the path of jokes, it also seems like someone hijacked your spelling. Just had to say it no offense.

• Haha 1