California High School Football

Jerry

41 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Texas not worried about proving they are better.. They already know it.  Cali has the inferiority complex with the need to prove something. That something that actually proves nothing other than one team beat another team that day.

Right. I mean, it's kinda crazy how you have some Cali coaches continually calling Texas schools out for not traveling, but won't put them in their place by flying down there to expose Texas. Stop calling them out if you're not gonna go there. Simple as that.

1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

Texas not worried about proving they are better.. They already know it.  Cali has the inferiority complex with the need to prove something. That something that actually proves nothing other than one team beat another team that day.

Too bad no one else knows it.......judging by the results of the composite polls over the past 5 or so years.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Right. I mean, it's kinda crazy how you have some Cali coaches continually calling Texas schools out for not traveling, but won't put them in their place by flying down there to expose Texas. Stop calling them out if you're not gonna go there. Simple as that.

Handpicking? Shit we’ve been over the fact that Texas and Georgia are part of the poaching Squad... for Christ sake Rush Propst just sent a cryptic message to every football player in Georgia Alabama and Florida that they must transfer and enroll at Valdosta before they can work out

i know y’all can’t be serious, I feel like 10 second Tom Having to go over the same argument day in and day out

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Handpicking? Shit we’ve been over the fact that Texas and Georgia are part of the poaching Squad... for Christ sake Rush Propst just sent a cryptic message to every football player in Georgia Alabama and Florida that they must transfer and enroll at Valdosta before they can work out

i know y’all can’t be serious, I feel like 10 second Tom Having to go over the same argument day in and day out

Even tho propst Rushed to delete the tweet, it was to late as it will be forever engraved on the internet 

C97D0289-8D0C-4276-8279-1F84B19FF210.jpeg

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

Texas not worried about proving they are better.. They already know it

HA

they are deathly worried about it or they wouldn’t constantly demand playing on their fields by their rules.Teams that believe they are better DONT need a tilted field.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Ararar said:

HA

they are deathly worried about it or they wouldn’t constantly demand playing on their fields by their rules.Teams that believe they are better DONT need a tilted field.

It’s either 2 things, Texas Teams are just to poor to Travel or their scared to lose without having home field advantage 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

California’s been to Texas for every big game played by the two.
Dont get me wrong I get it,Texas needs their safe space to play.....it’s a scary world out there 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Main hindrance to travel for publics is cost, Buford can afford to do it and have done it but the whole team has to travel... taxpayer funded you understand the implications of that.

More to discuss on this.

bgw

Now I ain't gone say so names, but several of your favorite posters feel like if you don't get any playing time, you shouldn't be allowed to travel if the team were to go oos. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

A coach sending out a tweet trying to attract players is handpicking? Wow.... never knew that. 

3 hours ago, Ararar said:

California’s been to Texas for every big game played by the two.
Dont get me wrong I get it,Texas needs their safe space to play.....it’s a scary world out there 

You see... correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see or hear de la salle complaining about traveling to texas to play. Why can't the teams in southern cal follow suit? 

9 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Now I ain't gone say so names, but several of your favorite posters feel like if you don't get any playing time, you shouldn't be allowed to travel if the team were to go oos. 

If your team can’t afford it then you gotta do what you gotta do to get your whole team exposure and if that means JV Johnny has to stay home then your school better do a better job at fundraising so next time lil JV Johnny can ride withh team and watch them play up close on the bench

dont tell me your the type of guy that thinks every kid should get an at bat during a little league game

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

If your team can’t afford it then you gotta do what you gotta do to get your whole team exposure and if that means JV Johnny has to stay home then your school better do a better job at fundraising so next time lil JV Johnny can ride withh team and watch them play up close on the bench

dont tell me your the type of guy that thinks every kid should get an at bat during a little league game

Nah... this is the public school point of view vs the private school point of view. Leaving players behind destroys the whole "team" concept. Or is it every man for himself?