Another piece of WINGNUT scum!

TheRealCAJ

2 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

Well of course not. We all know what a genius Rachel and Wolf and Andrea and the rest are. And of course they all combined still have nowhere near the ratings of Hannity. 

not that it matters but Rachel is highest rated of this group (according to what I heard on a news show) 

and no, i am not in love with her

i can't stand her style and constant left sales pitch.

Hannity is pure hate. I have no stomach for him either. 

He brings very little to the table other than rallying up the troops with the same quotes and stats (which make it to this site) day after day....he's a voice of the angry right.

Examples?...compare his show to his competitors as far as who has an adult discussions and who just stirs the pot night after night....enough said.

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

He brings very little to the table other than rallying up the troops with the same quotes and stats (which make it to this site) day after day....he's a voice of the angry right.

Examples?...compare his show to his competitors as far as who has an adult discussions and who just stirs the pot night after night....enough said.

You should know a thing or two about stirring the pot. It's too bad your concoction smells like bullshit.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

You take a look at the ratings lately??....;)

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

You take a look at the ratings lately??....;)

And tell me georgie how many times in the past 10 years has she beaten Hannity in the ratings? Tell me georgie. Maybe your racist swamp friend can let you know?

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

past 10 years?...yea he WAS king...now?..not so much..first he lost his 9:00 p.m. time slot and now his ratings are sinking bigly...and your boy is losing it every night ranting about the big bad media....:S

Been a rough week for the WH and what's his name, Huge LiarHannity.  Amazing, he makes shit up to get people pissed off, admits it and still has credibility to some people and a job.  

Curious as to how the WH is going to lie about this latest secret communication channel to Kremlin they tried to set up.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Been a rough week for the WH and what's his name, Huge LiarHannity.  Amazing, he makes shit up to get people pissed off, admits it and still has credibility to some people and a job.  

Curious as to how the WH is going to lie about this latest secret communication channel to Kremlin they tried to set up.  

Hannity and King Orange are the kings of fake news,,,

xD